MADBXY

The man Harry pointed out pictured above.

In which Harrison meets Richard Hightower for the first time. Harrison is upset at the unwanted arrangements & with his father in general.

"I already told you! I'm not saying it again," Harrison yelled as he annoyèdly put his shirt on, "you just don't listen!"

"Harry, I told you how I operate! I reciprocate."

"And what?!" He shook his head and grabbed his jacket.

"And I'm telling you you don't listen either."

"Well I guess we can't communicate then!"

Harry marched around the house, stuffing his backpack with his phone, wallet, house key, jacket, charger, and a couple snacks. His father, Reginald, was in the kitchen as he got the food.

"Harry, you're coming with me."

"I'm going out with Jefo."

"Harry, you're going to this meeting whether you like it or not!"

"I'm not going!" Harry insisted.

"Harrison!"

"What do you want from me?!"

"I want your obedience."

"What?" He scoffed, "you want me to be your little pup-"

"Harry! I just want you to listen to me! I'm trying to set you up for success."

"You're trying to set me up?"

Harry walked closer to the kitchen door where his father was standing.

"You're setting me up? Parading me around like a bloody mascot?"

"Harry, you're the only son I have left!"

"I'm the only source of income you have left."

His father was taken aback. He looked at Harry with raised brows, before he pursed his lips and asked, "Well, who the bloody hell bought the house? Cause it sure as hell wasn't you? Who decided to move to Encino? To support you with your YouTube channel?"

Harrison scoffed, "Well if we want to talk about support, where was that support when I started this? When I said I wanted to be a film maker? Where were you when I came out?!"

Reginald rolled his eyes.

"Huh?! No answer. I'm not taking orders from someone who wasn't there when I need guidance the most."

Reginald sighed, "Ok, look," he shifted his weight, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, dad."

"Look, I know. And, from the bottom of my heart, I was wrong. You're right, okay? I wasn't there when I should've been. It was a horrible thing to just up-and-leave you. And things didn't help none when Rory passed."

Harry looked up as Reginald said his mother's name. He wanted to retort and ridicule his father for speaking on her at all, but he held his tongue. He wanted to hear what Reginald had to say. He tuned in.

"Even though I was grieving too, that don't give me a right to not support you and your brothers grievin'. I should've been there, and I realize that know. I want to fix it."

Harry was listening more closely now.

"Prosperity always comes after pain. I caused you and the boys a lot of pain. But ot dawned on me that I owe you that pleasure & quality of life from all the pain I caused. It's just, I realized it too late, and now you're the only one I have left to pour back into. And now, I'm more invested than ever."