𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

──────────────────────────~Hearing an annoying beep noise coming from my bedside table, I crack one eye open and groan

~
Hearing an annoying beep noise coming from my bedside table, I crack one eye open and groan.

Having a quick second to myself to stretch and shake my body, seeing as I was rudely interrupted by my alarm clock, I reach over and press the stop button on my phone.

As the alarm screen disappears, my wallpaper of my 6 best friends pop up, making me smile and think about how today, the first day of school, is gonna go.

Putting my phone down for a minute, to let me eyes adjust to the brightness of the room, I look around my bed, and see my laptop and a cup scattered.

Must have fallen asleep watching Bly Manor..

Finally letting out my first of many yawns, I grab the cup and my laptop and put them on the bedside table.

Standing up and putting socks on, due to the cold floors, I start to walk over to the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

──────────────────────────

Getting out after washing my face and teeth, and using the toilet, I walk to the bedside table, grabbing my phone.

A text, left by Matthew 5 minutes ago, "hi i'm bored🥰," the text read. I roll my eyes, responding, "hi it's early for this 🧍‍♀️."

Turning my phone off, I wrap my blanket around my body, and waddle towards the closet, picking out an outfit for today.

Setting out the shirt, pants, and crew neck on my unmade bed, I yawn once again, grabbing the cup from the small table, I open my door and walk downstairs.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I see my mom and sister, eating breakfast and talking.

"Good morning," I quietly say, my voice still raspy from not taking.

Once i finished that i grabbed some hair clips clipping them into the side on my head so my bunch of baby hairs won't disturb me all day.

"Alexa, play Just Like A Movie by Wallows." I said to the small alexa near my tv.

"Now playing Just like A Movie by Wallows on Spotify Music." My Alexa responded.

Humming to the song, I grab my moisturizer and slather it in my dry face.

ding, ding,