𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Monday,
august 25, 2019
8:15 a.m.

-

Waking up, sun shining into the room, I lean towards from the pullout couch, looking at my friends who are still asleep.

Laying back down, I search under my pillow for my phone.

Looking at the time, I debate on getting up.

Choosing to get up, i walk towards my moms bathroom quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up.

-

Walking out of the bathroom, everyone still sleeping, i head downstairs to make breakfast.

eggs or pancakes..? I thought, "Good morning.." Emily said, yawning walking towards me in the kitchen.

"Oh- Good morning, sleep well?" I asked, "Yeah, Matthew wouldn't stop kicking though," She responded laughing.

Chuckling, "Wanna help with breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure!"

Deciding on pancakes AND eggs, we both started cooking, and by the time we were done, everyone started walking downstairs.

While everyone washed their hands, Charles and I made the table so we would all eat together, as the tv didn't work.

"How did you all sleep?" I asked, to start a conversation, "Good, although Matthew kicked a lot," Emily said, taking a bite of her eggs.

"Told you all i was going to kick," Matthew responded, eating his pancakes.

"tOlD YOu iWAs GoIng tO kIcK" Marcus mimicked, "As if you weren't snoring Marcus!" Matthew argued.

"Ooo he got you there Marcus," I said. Once i said that, a triangular pancake was thrown at me, but before anything else happened, Emily shut the mini food fight off.

-

Washing the dishes with Kayla, we talked about what we needed to get at the grocery store.

Grocery list

• eggs
milk
cereal cinnamon toast crunch, pops, frosted flakes, cheerios
oil
• fish
• mac n cheese
• oreos
strawberry, blueberries, grapes, bananas, kiwi
spaghetti ingredients
•cake mix's

-

Once we wrote what we all needed, we all got into the van.

Driving out of the driveway, Marcus turns on the radio, only to find static on every station.

"Are you serious?" Matthew complains, "It's fine, we could just talk," Marcus said, eyes on the rode.

"Yeah, talk about your massive crush on c-" Charles started but was cut off with Kayla's hand covering his mouth.

"What?" He said to his twin sister, but she only gave him a look as to not talk.

Groaning, he leaned his head against the window. "Whatever."

Uncomfortably looking at Marcus from the middle seats, he just shakes his head, looking straight ahead.

-

Arriving at the Grocery store, we park in the very front, trying to ignore all the empty cars around the parking lot.

"This should be fun.. I think," Kayla said getting out of the car.

We all walked inside the cold empty store. "Okay, Martha, Charles and Kayla, you all are in charge of the cereal. Get cinnamon toast crunch, pops,cheerios, and frosted flakes," Emily said grabbing a basket for them.

"The rest of us are going to get what we need, meet us by the milk once your done." She continued, grabbing a cart for us.

Pushing the cart to the isle, Matthew and I start a conversation on how we were going to sleep that night. "Cass, what's next?" Marcus cuts Matthew and I's conversation.

"Uh- eggs," I said, reading from the list.

Nodding, he continues walking in front of Matthew and I, Emily by his side.

-

"All we need is the eggs and milk- which are in the same area!" Emily said as she now pushes the cart, Marcus beside her, Matthew and I still in deep conversation behind them.

Whispering to each other, we agree to eat mac n cheese for dinner.

"Oh look there they are! Did you get the cereal?" Marcus asks Martha, Charles, and Kayla, who were sitting with their backs against the cold doors of the milk and eggs.

"Yeah, we've been here for a while though," Kayla says getting up, "Half or full?" She asks opening the milk door, as Martha got three large egg cartons.

"Two full ones," Emily replies to her, making room in the cart, as Charles just jumped in.

As Kayla grabs the milk jugs, the lights lightly flicker, causing us to look around.

"Let's get out of here.." Marcus says, grabbing his keys from his pocket.

-

We all waited as Matthew unplugged the sensors, so they wouldn't ring. How he new how to do this? Not a clue.

"There,"

Pushing the cart as fast as we can, we open the vans trunk, all shoving the bags in.

Getting in our original seats, we all drive off.

-

Back home, we all help put away the groceries.

As Matthew and I made the mac n cheese, everyone passed time doing their own thing.

Once dinner was ready, we all sat at my dinner table and ate,

Washed the dishes, all showered, we all heading upstairs into my moms room.

Getting comfortable in the pullout couch, I immediately feel both sides sink in, opening my eyes, there laid Matthew and Charles on either side of me.

"What-" I start, "Marcus said we move to much and it's time to torture you." Charles cut me off.

"Oh- okay? Don't really care." I said, laying back down getting comfortable again.

"Goodnight."

The Last Seven,

episode six,
grocery shopping,

play episode seven?
yes | no