𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Sunday,
august 24, 2019
9:40 a.m.

-

Getting up from bed, I walked downstairs to see if my mom and sister were still home.

When i got to the kitchen, there was no one. No note, tv off, so i went to check the bedrooms to see if they were still sleeping.

Going into Layla's room, her bed was made, meaning she probably already left.

Approaching my moms room, i walked passed the window that shows the view of your neighbors house, the car was here.

"Mom?" I said to pretty much nothing as her bed was made, "Mom? Are you on here?" I asked again.

"Mom?" I said knocking on her bathroom door, walking in as i heard no respond.

"Weird.." I said in a low whisper.

Walking back to my room, i grabbed my phone to see if mom or Layla had sent me anything.

message! now

Marcus 👁👄👁
hey are my parents at yours by any chance? their cars are here but they aren't. it's a little weird..

Cassidy 🧚‍♂️
was about to ask the same thing, my mom and Layla's bed are made, but the car is still out.

Marcus 👁👄👁
that's how my house is right now. i texted Emily and she said she was home alone also. everything is weird. going to pick everyone else up to go to yours. see you soon

Cassidy 🧚‍♂️
okay, see you guys right now

-

Thinking, i walked outside to see if they were maybe outside.

The day was sunny, yet humid. "Mom?" I called out, maybe she's gardening in the back? i thought.

Walking back inside, i head straight to the backyard. Once i walked into the garden shed, it was found empty. Furrowing my eyebrows together, noticing something feels wrong, i stood by the back door silent, listening to see if i could figure out what felt wrong.

no honking? I thought, we live by a very busy street, sounds as if there's no cars ??

Going back inside, i see a text from Emily saying that they'd all be here in a couple of minutes.

Nodding to myself i sit on the couch waiting, knowing Emily was the one with my extra house key.

-

Hearing the front door open, I got up and started walking.

Soon i was met with a frantic Emily Jones who hugged me as if it was the last time she'd see me, "Oh my god, I was so worried i literally thought we were alone as we drove here." She said out of breath.

"I'm okay Ems, if anything i was worried that i was the last person here," I said as i hugged her back.

As I hugged everyone, we sat on the couch, too scared to be anywhere else in the house, since we were alone, "Streets were all empty, no people at all, just cars." Martha said, quietly, "So none of your parents are home?" I asked the group sitting around me,

"No, it felt kinda weird though, as if i was the only person here," Matthew said.

"We all packed a bag or two with things we might need, if anything were to happen though," Emily said, calming down.

"Well we cant stay inside wondering forever can we?" Marcus said from beside me, "Probably for now, but if we don't get a call or text we should probably go around town.." Kayla said, sighing.

"Wait what if we're like 'A Quiet Place' remix or something," Matthew said,

'Matthew !,'
'Seriously dude?,'
'Oh my god Matthew do not say that!'

"I- guys! It was a joke! Calm down," He said, hands up in a surrendering position, "Do not joke about the Matthew Gonzalez!" Emily said, while hitting the boy with a pillow, "hey- ow! It was a joke i'm sorry!" Matthew said, "Okay let's all calm down, us being.. childish isn't gonna help us at all." Marcus said, trying to be reasonable.

"It was kinda funny," Charles and I said at the same time, slowly starting to laugh,

Emily stared at the two of us with a stern face, "Sorry," Charles and I said, coughing, turning to each other trying not to laugh.

"Guys be serious!" Kayla said, smacking my head, "Ow! What was the for!" I said, rubbing my head.

"Okay guys, lets just calm down and figure out a plan or something," Martha said, standing up.

All settling down, we face Martha, "Okay, what's our plan?" Marcus asked.

The Last Seven,

episode three,
Alone,

play episode four?
yes | no