Dieci

Triggers: None that I know of, but please tell me if there are any

Will was yanked by the arm as he walked to his usual lunch table.

He yelped and stumbled backward, gripping his tray tightly. His foot banged against the table. Another hand reached for his other arm to steady him.

"Sorry!" The girl said, smiling apologetically. She had short, choppy hair with a few small braids. "I saw you and did the first thing that came to mind."

Will shook his head. "Uh...did you need something?"

The girl shrugged and scooted down the bench, patting the space next to her. Will looked up and glanced warily at the other people sitting at the table. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he noticed Percy and Nico. Will looked back at the girl in front of him, who he quickly realized to be Piper Mclean. "You want me to—you want me to sit down?"

"Yes, exactly!" She patted the seat excitedly again.

Will brought his gaze back up to Nico's, who gave him a thumbs up. Will bit his lip and hesitantly sat down. He was still a bit anxious the group was tricking him or something, but Nico wouln't...right?

Just as he was no longer standing, everyone began firing questions at him. He couldn't manage out a word before someone would pipe up with a new one. Will glanced back at his own table, where Lou Ellen and Cecil were staring at him with with confusion written on their faces.

"Are you a virgin?" Leo asked, bringing his attention back.

Warmth burst on his cheeks. "W-What!?"

"Leo!" Hazel scolded.

"What?" Leo stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms. "It's a valid question!"

"Not really..." Frank muttered. His face was flushed a deep red and he attempted to hide it in Hazel's shoulder.

Thankfully, that...invasive question had stopped everyone from launching more at him. Well, launching new ones at him, that is.

"Why am I here?" Will timidly asked after answering Reyna's question if he ever did drugs.

"Oh! Probably should've explained that." Piper grinned. "You're been to Nico's house, and he's been to yours, and you both have each other's numbers! Practically best friends!"

"I wouldn't go there," Nico cut in. "We're just partners in a project that ended up hanging out a bit."

"Whatever." Annabeth rolled her eyes. "But you made a friend outside of us! We want to know everything about Will." Her eyes darkened when she turned to Will. "And if he's good enough to be your friend."

Will pressed his mouth in a thin line and didn't say anything. Jason was just about to ask him a question when he felt a harsh tug on the back of his shirt. Will winced and turned his head around.

"Come on, William." Catherine pulled him up. "I have to help you with your project."

"What pro—oh. Right. Okay." Will swallowed and picked up his tray of food. He waved at the group. "Uh, sorry guys. Bye."

There were choruses of goodbyes and farewells. Will wished they hadn't let him go easily, but he couldn't blame them. He followed Catherine back to their table.

"What was that?" Cecil immediately asked when he sat down. "You were sitting with the cool kids!"

"They wanted to see if I was suitable to be Nico's 'friend'," Will said, making air quotes for the last word. "Bit overwhelming."