Undici

Triggers: None

Will wasn't very excited to tell his stepfather that he was going out to hang out with a friend. He should probably just spun an excuse about another group project.

Luna had demanded the story of why he was sitting with 'the hot kids'(as she put it) at lunch. She let out a gasp and could barely hold in her excitement when Will told her he was invited into their friend group. Her face broke out in a large smile when Will told her she could come with him.

It was out of pure panic because he didn't want Luna to feel left out!

Now he walked down the street with Luna by his side. She had a slight bounce in her steps. Will tried to feel as excited as she was, but all he felt was dread and doubts.

Nico and maybe Percy were safe to hang out with. Reyna and Annabeth were scary. And everyone else were just so comfortable with him, and they'd just met him. It was all really overwhelming. He could probably just stick with Luna or Nico the whole time. Maybe he could pretended he's sick.

Luna nudged him as they approached the front porch. "You look like you're about to pass out."

Will brought his hand to touch his face, as if that would help him see his face. "I do?"

He was kind of starving and exhausted, so he guessed that he looked horrible. He rung the doorbell before Luna could say anything. Holding his breath, he watched as the door opened, revealing Nico.

He let out an exhale, thankful it wasn't anyone else. "Hey there," he said dryly.

"Hi." Nico looked at him for another second before turning to Luna.

"I'm Luna," she said. "Will's stepsister."

"I didn't know you were bringing her," Nico noted.

"Sorry," Will said quickly. "I just—well I felt bad that-"

"Will," Nico cut him off, raising a hand, "'s alright. Don't apologize."

Will stopped himself from apologizing for apologizing. "I-alright."

Nico retreated back into the house. Luna followed, then Will. He closed the door behind him. Before he could turn around, someone jumped on his back.

"WILL!"

Will let out an ear-piercing shriek and stumbled backward, shocked. Whoever on his back let out a yelp as the two of them came crashing down.

"Ow," Will deadpanned, staring up at the ceiling. He pushed the foot on his cheek away.

Jason's concerned face popped into his vision. He held out a hand which Will gratefully took. He pulled him up. Will looked back down and found that it was Leo who jumped on his back.

"You okay?" Will gripped Leo's outstretched arms and pulled him up.

"That was fun!" Leo shrieked. "Your reaction was the best!"

Will raised an eyebrow as Frank and Hazel rushes to Leo, fussing over him. "Wait, do you do this to everyone that steps through the door?"

Leo nodded sheepishly. "Well, anyone new. People usually just toss me off." He winced when Frank squeezed his shoulder. "Ow!"

"Sorry." Frank dropped his head on Leo's back, which looked really funny considering how much taller Frank was to the small Latino boy. "You scared me."

"You have got to stop doing that," Hazel grumbled, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Leo chuckled. "It's funny though!" He directed his attention back to Will. "Come to the kitchen. They're trying to cook."