chapter 2 - everyone

"i told you it was a fan" the guy yells. he had black curly hair and i could smell the strong scent of cologne off him. i looked behind him and i saw a boy come running up to me. he pushed passed the boy with black hair and hugged me super tight.

"griffin!" i yelled. "i missed you so much ava! i'm so happy you made it!" he said excitedly. we both let go and i turn around to see a bunch of guys staring at me, most with black hair.

"griffin who's this?" one of them asked. "okay boys, so this is my sister, ava. she is here to visit for a couple months." griffin explained to them.
"you never told us you had a sister" one of them said. "well now you know! anyways, come in ava!" griffin said.

i followed him inside to the living room, the house was just so huge! i've only just seen the living room and... wow! i can't believe this is their house!

"so ava, these are all the boys. this is josh, bryce, anthony, quinton, kio and anthony. jaden is in the backyard right now but you'll meet him later" griffin explained. they all smiled and waved at me, and i did the same, returning the smile.

i looked at all the boys and i saw one of them looking me up and down. it was quinton. i had no interest in him so i just ignored it. it was hard to ignore because he would constantly do it. ugh, this boy is so annoying.

"anyways i'm going to show ava around the house. see you guys!" griffin said has he walked away with me. he showed me every part of the house. whenever i thought it was done, there were even more rooms! this house is fucking huge! i only live in a small apartment for god sakes, this is a mansion!

when he was finally done the house tour, which was like an hour, he brought me to my room.
"this is your room. if you need anything, jaden & josh's room is right next to yours. come down whenever your ready!" griffin said as he handed me my bags.
"thank you griff" i said as he walked back downstairs.

j a d e n

i saw griffin walk down the stairs and he told us he was going to start dinner. i sat on the couch with the other guys and we all talked... mostly about ava.

"bro ava is so hot" quinton said with a smirk. of course. quinton is always all over every single girl that he meets.
"dude she just got here stop hitting on her" josh said. quinton didn't seem to happy about that.

okay, i have to admit, ava is really pretty, but i just met her. i don't even know if she likes me! we haven't even said a word to each other before. at least i haven't caught feelings... yet.

a/n:
hey guys! i hope you're enjoying the story so far! i am having so much fun writing it. sorry if there are spelling mistakes i didn't look over my writing.