chapter 4 - dinner

a v a

as i make my way downstairs i see everyone sitting at the dinner table. i took my spot at the table and i was next to my brother and kio. i didn't really know the boys at all, but kio seems like a quiet guy. but guess who was sitting across from me? fucking JADEN! i had to find a way to keep my eyes off him, i didn't want him knowing i was staring at him.

i looked at the food and holy shit it looked so good. griffin made chicken parm with a side of spaghetti bolognese, one of my favourite meals. i was literally starving so i ate everything on my plate. damn i was full after eating that. after dinner all the boys left except for griffin and i.

"i'll help with cleanup" i stated and went to go grab the dirty plates from the table. jeez these boys need to learn to clean up after themselves. they will learn... at least when i'm here.

"no, you just got here. you don't need to help!" he says.
"please let me help you!" i pleaded.
i felt so bad that none of his roommates help him clean up. they are so lazy. griffin cooks AND cleans up while the others be lazy.
"fine" griffin sighed.
"yay!!" i said with excitement and i ran over to help.

after about a half hour we were done.
"wow thanks for the help ava, this didn't take as long as i thought" griffin said.
"well you're the one who didn't want me to help but no problem" i laugh.

we went our separate ways and i closed my door and jumped onto bed. i didn't have many friends back at home. i had like 5 friends and we barely talked. luckily, i have a friend group with all my best friends here in LA. there were 4 of us. emma chamberlain, grayson dolan, ethan dolan, and me. we were all pretty famous. surprisingly, i didn't get famous from tiktok, nor from my brother. i'm actually more famous than my brother believe it or not. i actually started youtube a few years back and that's how i met the dumbasses. yes, that's our group name. i have visited them a few times, but now that i've finally moved to LA i can hang out with them more often.

The DUmBaSSeS

ava:
heyy bitches

emma:
heyy hoebag what's up?

grayson:
heyyy bitchh we all miss you!

ethan:
heyy dumbass how are things?

ava:
GUESS WHAT BITCHES

emma:
WHATTTTT

ava:
I FINALLY MOVED TO LAAAA

emma:
HOLY SHIT YESSSSSS

ethan:
OMG YESSSSS YOU BITCH WE CAN FINALLY HANG OUT AGAIN!

grayson:
YESSSSIRRRR IM SO FUCKING HAPPY

emma:
LETS ALL HANG OUT TOMORROW! SLEEPOVER AT MY PLACE!

ava:
YESSSS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

grayson:
ETHAN AND I ARE SO DOWN!

emma:
you guys better not be late. be here at 4 tomorrow evening

ethan:
emma you're always the one who's late

ava:
mhm agreed

grayson:
i'm not gonna say anything cause i know you'll drag me

emma:
bitch tf yall act like you're always on time

ava:
oh she'll drag you alright

emma:
this bitch-

ethan:
anyways can't wait to see yall tomorrow byeee

emma:
did he just- nvm

ava:
he really said 👉🚪

emma:
i'm guessing gray left too...

ava:
that bitch ass pussy

grayson:
I LOVE YOU TOO

emma:
oop-

ava:
bye hoes see yall tomorrow

emma:
dont be late

ava:
no promises

i turned off my phone smiling. i love them. they are my best friends and i'm so happy that i'm in LA. what a good first day. and just like that i drifted off.

A/N: heyy i hope you all like this episode. i am really happy with how the story is coming together.

anyways thoughts on "the dumbasses". if you dont know who those people are just search them up :)

i hope yall are enjoying the story so far and be ready for more updates soon! byee!