chapter 6 - sleepover part 2

i pull up to emmas and i don't see the twins here yet. i lock my car and ring emmas doorbell. she opens the door

"bitch you could have just walked in" she says. "well sorry whore but i don't want you to think i'm a fucking robber" i say and we both laugh. "ugh where are the twins?" she says.
"they slow asf" i laugh.
"well maybe if they weren't driving 10 miles per hour they would be here" she says as we both held in our laughs.
"well hello to you to" ethan says as he walks through the door and we all burst out in laughter.

"so what are we gonna do tonight? just sit around and do nothing?" grayson says.
"bro calm down i was thinking we could all go out for dinner, go to target to get stuff to make a cake, and take photos" emma says.
"that sounds stupid" ethan says jokingly as i held in my laugh. emma glares at him.
"im kiddingg thats sounds fun" ethan laughs. "you better be, now lets all go" she says.
"jeez" i mumble.
"HEY I HEARD THAT" emma jokingly yells and we all start laughing.

"so where should we eat?" emma says.
"idk you're the one who told us the plan." i say. "you bitch" emma says.
"shes not wrong" grayson says as ethan laughs. "BRO YALL NEED TO STOP DRAGGING ME FOR NOTHING. DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOU ALL OUT" emma jokingly yells and we all start laughing super hard.
"how bout saddle ranch?" ethan says.
"bro thats where all the tiktokers go how bout burger king?" emma says.
"maybe don't eat there cause you'll get fat" i laugh.
"SAYS YOU WHORE" she says.
"i heard there is a new sushi restaurant how bout we go there." ethan says and i start to get excited.
"YESSSS BITCH SUSHIII" i yell and everyone laughs.
"bitch you're gonna turn into a sushi if you don't stop eating it" emma jokingly says.
"just like you'll get fat if you don't stop eating burger king" i laugh.
"totally unrelated to this but ethan wheres my shot gun at?" she asks.
"its at ur house remember." he says jokingly. "ahh thanks man" she says and we all burst into laughter

a/n: i promise yall emma and the others aren't mean they all joke around with each other cause it's their humour im just clearing this up so nobody says otherwise okii byee!

after a fun car ride of making jokes and laughing we arrived at the sushi place. we all go to our seats and talked. we ate and we left to go to target.

we arrived at target and the sunset was just beautiful.
"guys look at the sunset!" i say.
"no" emma says.
"can you take some photos of me for instagram?" i ask emma
"YESSSSS!!" she says excitedly.
"ILL TAKE SOME FOR YOU TOO HEHE" i yell.
"alexa play 'what about us' by P!NK" ethan says.
"YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASK" i yell.
"OF COURSE WE WILL TAKE PHOTOS FOR YOU" emma yells
"YAYYY" the twins yell. we all laugh and took photos. i decided to post mine right away.

@avajohnson

caption: sushi and target runs with @emmachamberlain @ethandolan @graysondolan

liked by... @emmachamberlian , @ethandolan , @graysondolan , @griffinjohson , @jadenhossler , @brycehall , @charlidamelio
click to see all...

comments:

@emmachamberlain : my bitch is sexy asf
- replying to @emmachamberlain : @avajohnson : no you bubs<3

@ethandolan : ava is so pretty i'm jelly😾
- replying to @ethandolan : @avajohnson : noo i'm jelly of you🥺

@graysondolan : you're annoying
- replying to @graysondolan : @avajohnson : so are you❤️

@brycehall : cool kid (liked by creator)

@griffinjohnson : don't have too much fun
- replying to @griffinjohnson : @avajohnson : no promises

@jadenhossler : nice
-replying to @jadenhossler : @madslewis : why you commenting on this bitches post?
-replying to @madslewis : @avajohnson : this bitch-

@madslewis : so ugly
- replying to @madslewis : @emmachamberlain : bitch i know you did not just say that
- replying to @emmachamberlain : @madslewis : EMMA CHAMBERLAIN OMG HIII

@charlidamelio : ur gorgeous (liked by creator)

@user : ava is so pretty prove me wrong

@user : omg i saw you there!

"WHOS READY TO GO INSIDE!?" emma yells. "ow my ears you whore" i say.
"oh go cry bitch lets go in." emma says jokingly and we all go in. we run around and play hide n seek before we grab the ingredients for the cake.

after we finish grabbing everything we check out and go in emma's car. she starts driving and i check my instagram and see that a girl named mads lewis commented on my post. idek who this bitch is but she obviously has a grudge on me for what? ugh i cant deal with people like her. i can also see her getting angry at jaden for commenting on my posts but why? are thet dating? who knows at this point.

we arrive back at emmas place and and she throws the groceries on the counter.
"DONT THROW THEM IDIOT YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THEM" ethan yells.
"bitch im gonna break you" emma says and we all laugh. i love my friends. we decided to bake the cake a bit later and just catch up on life.

"so how is living in the sway house?" emma asks.
"good, and i was gonna bring you guys for a sleepover there soon" i say.
"yeah no, not with all those stupid guys" emma jokingly says.
"i mean they aren't that bad, and they have the same humour as us" i explain.
"hmm i do like that, do you like any of them?" emma asks.
"i mean... idk. i kinda like this boy named jaden but idk" i say.
"lose feelings" emma says immediately. "what?" i said confused.
"the sway boys are ALL fuck boys. any of them will break your heart and i want my best friend to be happy" emma says. i mean i lied. i REALLY like jaden, but i do think emma is right. they are all known for being players and i should really be careful. also i forgot to mention during this whole convo the twins both went to the washroom. not in the same one of course but yeah.
"you're right, but jaden is really cute" i say. "yeah, just be careful... i care about you so much ava and i just want the best for you. i love you sm bitch" i smiled and hugged her
"i love you too whore" i say. i am so glad to have emma as my best friend.

we both pull away from the hug.
"so lets talk about this mads bitch" she says. "oh HER, yeah i have no idea who that fucker is but she is straight up rude." i say.
"no kidding, she is dragging you for no reason. like bitch we aint tiktokers we dont want you in our comment sections" she says and we laugh. "if she gives you more trouble you know where my shot gun is" she says and i laugh.
"i'll drag her to space if she comes for someone in our group" i say and we both laugh.
"jeez the twins are so fucking slow i swearrr" emma says.
"lets go beat them up" i say with a smirk.
"bett" emma says and we both go downstairs to see them sitting on the couches

"why didn't you come back to my room you idiots" emma says.
"oh shit shes gonna drag us" ethan mutters "DONT TRY ME OR I WILL" emma yells. we are all laughing.
"LETS MAKE THE CAKES NOW" i yell. "YESSS!" everyone yells and we run to the kitchen.

a/n: okay this is really detailed and im sorry but just bare with me i cant write stories lolll

anyways imma say it now the dumbasses will never get into a fight. they also have a good sense of humour and they arn't being serious when they say stuff but yeah hope yall enjoyed!