chapter 3 - cute boy

j a d e n

me and the boys played fortnite for a bit. of course, quinton wins. he always wins.
"haha i win" quinton says with a smirk.
"nooooooo" josh yells.
"i'll get ya next time" bryce says with a smirk. i don't care if i win or loose but i still really wanna beat quinton. he is really good. i bet he cheats.

when we were about to start another round griffin walks in. "can one of you guys get my sister, it's dinner" griffin said.
"i will!" i said. griffin thanked me and i walked up to her room. i was really nervous... i don't know why. calm down jaden! i'm just telling her it's dinner.

a v a

i finally finished unpacking! i shoved my suitcase under my bed and sat on the bed. i opened instagram and scrolled for a bit, liking photos.

After a couple minutes on my phone i hear a light knock on my door. "come in" i yell. a tall boy, about 6 foot i'd say, opens my door. he had straight blonde fluffy hair, it looks like it was dyed because i could see the brown seeping from his roots. his ocean blue eyes were just mesmerizing. he had some tattoos going up his arm and oh my... his jaw line... fuck. he was so hot. ugh snap out of it. he's too good for you and probably doesn't like you.

"sorry to bother you but dinner is ready!" he said to me. wow. am i dreaming? this boy was really talking to me. i played it cool tho, because i didn't want him to know i like him. i feel like he doesn't really like me ya know? it's like having a crush on someone from school but you don't tell a single soul because you know that you'll regret it somehow. that's how i'm feeling right now.

"okay, thanks!" i said with a slight smile. jeez, i hope i didn't seem too into him. "no problem" he said as he left my doorway. wow. i cant believe how hot he is. well i better go downstairs to eat before my brother starts to wonder why i'm taking so long. i'm starving.

j a d e n

i finally made it up to her room, and her door was shut. i just stood by her door, nervous to knock. ugh, why am i nervous to literally knock on a door? she's just so fucking pretty. well, fuck it. i knocked.

"come in!" i heard her yell through the door. the weird feeling in my stomach strengthened as i opened the door. why am i getting butterflies from a girl... that i literally just met today? i saw her sitting peacefully on her bed. she is just so gorgeous, wow! ughh why am i stressing so much? she probably doesn't even like me back.

"sorry to bother you but dinner is ready" i said to her. i didn't want it to seem suspicious so i kept it cool. "okay, thanks!" she said to me with a slight smile. she's so cute. "no problem" i said to her and i left.

wow, way to keep it cool jaden. it literally seemed like she wasn't into me AT ALL. like i mean it. i know she doesn't like me like that. the only thing was the smile. it was cute, but it seemed like a friendly smile, not like a smile where you know they like you if yk what i mean. agh i make no sense. imma just go sit at my spot at the table.

a/n: hey yall. i haven't posted for like ever haha. i just haven't been on this app tbh and i just forgot about the story. i decided to slowly start back up again (with school it might be hard but imma try). i also changed some things up in the second chapter so go check that out!hope yall enjoy this chapter!