Chapter 1: An Epic Beginning!

Our first scene starts off inside the "Haus of Bacon", which is where our 4 soon-to-be heroes currently reside.

Firstly, we meet Baus, a two tailed gamer who uncontrollably simps for Princess Peach, as he plays LittleBigPlanet 3. 

Then, there is Director, a gray spotted Toad casually posting porn in the chat, like always.

 Moving on, we have Dex, the epic Robloxian who is always hugging his marketable plushy of Gadget from Sonic Forces. 

Finally, we introduce the white Arctic Fox, Fenn. He is quite the homosexual, for being the big gay all the damn time. 

So anyways, these 4 close friends decided to name themselves as the "Dork Brotherhood". For right now, they are usually just sitting on the couch and doing their own separate things. In a matter of few seconds, Baus starts to get frustrated at the TV screen as he clenches the PS4 remote with a tense grip, twitching himself out of anger. 

Baus: Shit, I can't get this fucking Prize Bubble! 

Dex: I told you to just play Frogger, bro. 

Fenn: Frogger? I hardly even knew her! 

The sitcom laughing track starts to play seconds after. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, a random cyan colored Emerald falls through the roof, and lands on Baus' head as it's accompanied by a large BONK noise. 

Probably due to how hollow Baus is in his head. 

Baus: Ow, fuck! Who fucking slapped my head?

Everyone in the room looked at each other in a quick panic, not wanting to be yelled at or getting into another fight like previous times where a fire would start inside of the house. So everyone gave their quick reasoning and denied every question Baus spattered out of annoyance.

Dex: Wait, before everyone starts throwing knives, I have found this very shiny rock next to the couch... and a few shards of glass from the ceiling windows being cracked... 

 Baus face palmed out of pure annoyance, knowing how much it costed him to even replace the damages in those previous fires the group of friends had. 

Baus: Mind anyone telling me in what the actual Kentucky Fried Chicken hell is that thing? What is it doing here? 

Director: Delivering exposition, I guess. 

Baus: Okay, besides that, that was a given.

Fenn, of course being the sometimes pompous smart-ass he is, he raised up his arms and a pointed upwards like he is some Harvard Scientist. 

Fenn: Hmm, I think we should observe this interesting object, who knows what this could do for us? Perhaps we can sell it for some big cash, and we might need some of that right now.

Everyone proceeds to look at Baus with a glare that hinted with a bit of hatred. 

Baus: Okay look, I am working at my job at McDonalds, okay! I will pay the electricity bill soon enough. 

Fenn: Perhaps this could be something that would help The World? 

Baus: Wait a fucking second... I don't like the fact that you capitalized The World. I swear to God, Fenn, I will be pissed if Di-

Suddenly, the time slows to a crawl. 

Dio (Part 3): Hmph... so this is where the Chaos Emerald landed. Very well, I'll just kill everyone here and take i- 

 Before Dio can finish talking his evil speech, the time started to resume back to its normal pace!

Baus: -O appears her- GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, FENN!