Chapter 3: The Defendants' Cross-Examination!

To pick up from where we last left off, the Dork Brotherhood were being trialed against the accusations of first-degree murder, but one of the guards made a lapse in judgement!

Peach: Wait so, you were going to make me wrongly execute these 4, just to kill 1 black person

Toad Guard 1: We couldn't see the person at all! How are we supposed to know who it was?! It could've been anyone!

Dex: OBJECTION!

Toad Guard 1: H-huh!?

Toad Guard 2: What did I say about interrupting in the Holy ro-

Princess Peach: No, no, let him speak. I am curious on what he has to say.
Toad Guard 2: Err... right... sorry, your Majesty.

Dex: You know, by that logic of what the guard said, you'd have to profile everyone with a shiny stone on them!

Toad Guard 1: B-but we did!

Fenn, firing a Truth Bullet into the air: NO, THAT'S WRONG! Fenn: The toad in front of us had a shiny stone in their back pocket!

What Fenn didn't know is that he accidentally aimed the Truth Bullet at the ceiling glass... that's going to cost a lot to fix.

(BausOfBacon: Also, sorry if I got that reference wrong. I have never played Danganronpa, and only heard about it via osmosis.)

(2Tails1Beat: Nah it's alright bro, you got it right this time.)

(BausOfBacon: Fucking epic.)

Fenn: Oh... oops.
Toad Guard 1: H-how are we supposed to see that?!

Then finally, Director came up with the smartest thing he had said all throughout the story up in this point.

Director: Well, since you apprehended us from the behind, that means you also saw us come into the kingdom.

This can also conclude the fact that you saw the person who was in front of us. With how illustrious the gem is, being placed in their back pocket, I don't get how you didn't see it.

Toad Guard 1: But... I... Guh...
Toad Guard 1: GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

One of the Toad Guards starts to freak out, and kneels down on the ground.

Toad Guard 1: YEAH, I DELIBERATELY STOPPED THESE PEOPLE! BUT YOU KNOW THAT?! I'M NOT SORRY! THE WORLD NEEDS TO GET RID OF THESE DARK SKINNED NI-

All of a sudden, Toad Guard 1 gets a face full of fur, as Baus smacks him across the face with his tails to prevent him saying the N-Word!

Baus: Stop being racist before I do even worse, asshole.

(BausOfBacon: And just like that, racism was destroyed forever.)

Toad Guard 1: N-never, you fucking ni-

Baus: That's it, you officially crossed the line, and you're now fucked.

Baus: TAIILLLLLLLLLLL TORNADOOOOOOO!

Baus spins around the same speed as a tornado using his tails as weapons, slamming Toad Guard 1 with all the force he can muster!

Director noticed what Baus was trying to mimic, so he took the opportunity to make such a shitty joke.

Director: Bey-Baus, Bey-Baus, let it rip!

With that, Toad Guard 1 has been retired.

Baus: Well, there goes the little fuck head. Man, I needed to release that anger.

Fenn: Anger? I hardly knew her! Another laugh track plays after.

(2Tails1Beat: I SWEAR TO GOD, BAUS!)

Peach thinks to herself, again: No... it couldn't be, right...? But what if... nah... maybe...? I-... Uh...

Who is this "Horny Guy" that Peach was talking about?

What's up with that Prize Bubble?

(Baus, stop it.)

Is it always sunny in Philadelphia?

Why was that toad so racist?

Who did Fenn hardly know?

Find out next time, on Baus Chronicles: The Dork Brotherhood!

Writer's Note: 2Tails: Hi, can someone beat the fuck out of Baus for making me say "hardly knew her" so many times? -From the writer, 2Tails.

Writer's Note: BausOfBacon: PROBLEM? -From the other writer, BausOfBacon.

END OF CHAPTER 3