26

Keegan's POV

"Geez your popular." Mal says as my phone buzzes for the umpteenth time.

"It's because of who the Reign just signed as their new head coach." I say as I read a tweet I just got.

@KeeganIbishi14 having played for the new @OLReign coach, what do you think about the hiring?

"Hey Heif." I say as I look at my phone.

"Yeah Keegan?"

"I can be honest with my response to this tweet right?" I question and show him the tweet.

"It's your twitter so you can" Heif says.

"Sweet." I say as I type out my tweet then I hit send and look at my tweet.

@KEEGANISDADDY I think he's a massive fucking cunt who body shamed me just because I was born different. He can lie all he wants and say he didn't body shame Lindsey and I, but I will always see him as a despicable human being who deserves to never manage a team I can't wait to play his team and destroy him.

After I've sent my tweet I send another tweet to the same user

@KEEGANISDADDY nice twitter handle by the way.

"Hey Keegs come here." Kelley says so I approach her.

"What's up?" I question as I look at the right back who's sitting at to the teams gate in the Houston Airport.

We won our group so we're headed to LA to try and qualify for the olympics.

"Have you seen this?" The right back asks and shows me her phone.

On her phone is a video of Alex continuing to practice with Hope training with her.

"Oh they are in very deep shit." I say

"Why?" Christen asks.

"Because their doctor told them both to stop training and exercising and they obviously haven't. They can still exercise but not with a ball." I say then Alex falls over in the video. "They're gonna be lucky if I even talk to them when I land."

"FLIGHT 6016 TO LAX NOW BOARDING AT GATE 53."

"I'll see you all later." I say as I grab my stuff.

"Keegs that's not our flight." Christen says.

"We have the rest of the day off when we get to LA and I have things to do so Vlatko's allowing me to take an earlier flight." I say. "See you all later."

I finish grabbing my stuff then I head to my gate, board, the plane, then lean back and get some sleep.

When my flight lands 3 and half hours later, I grab my bag from the floor then get off and head down to baggage claim. Once at baggage claim I see my two pregnant girlfriends, but I pay them no mind and get my bags before I head out to the car.

"So she is mad." Alex says as I pass her and Hope.

Once outside of LAX I realize I don't know where Alex and Hope parked so I wait for them then we walk in silence to the car. When we get to the car I put my bags in the trunk then I get in the back seat and sit in silence the whole ride home.

When we get home I put my bags inside then I find Hope and Alex.

"Why are you mad?" Hope asks. "What'd we do?"

"You were training when the doctor SPECIFICALLY told you not to."

"Don't you think you're over reacting?" Alex questions. "We were just training."