Chapter VI

Lumine's P.O.V.

"Kody, What happened?"

"I-I was attacked."

"By who?" I begin to question. I'm trying to think of who would do that, with everyone being so nice and all.

"It was by another weredog. Well, it wasn't really attacking, more of a "bully." It's fine.—"
I stop him. "Why though? Why did this happen?"

"Well since I can't transform, people started making rumors about why, and slowly, with the help of some of Calla's friends, the school started to turn against me. It's fine. Don't worry about that." I look at him sympathetically. I couldn't have just ignored the bullying. I need to do something—

"Oh and please don't tell my dad. Parents usually make things worse. Also I don't want him to worry...Oh here's the bus." He changes the subject.

I get on the bus and we sit at the back. "Kody, you can't just ignore the bullying, I can't either." He grabs his phone out of his pocket and scrolls around on the internet. "Can I at least see it?"

"Fine, if you'll shut up for a minute." He moves his hand away from his arm so I can see it.

His arm is red, with a little blood coming out the wound. I quickly look in my book bag for a bandage. I grab it and close up the bag.

"H-Here, this'll help." I say as I put the       band-aid over the wound. "T-Thanks." He says. I smile and look out the window. The sky is partly cloudy. With a huge cumulonimbus cloud coming in from the distance.

We sat in quiet until we got back home

We sat in quiet until we got back home. We walked up to the door and it started to rain. I quickly ran into the house, Kody followed.

"Hey Guys! How was your first day of school!?!" Aiden picked up Kody. I backed away, not wanting to get picked up also.

"Put me down." Kody said with an annoyed look on his face. "Fine." Aiden set him down. "Wait, What happened to your hand?" Aiden looked concerned.

"Nothing, I just tripped over something, and fell onto the sidewalk. Ok, I'm gonna do some homework." He walked away, probably to his room. I start to go upstairs—

"Lumine." I gulp and slowly turn around. "Y-Yes?" I stood there motionless at Aiden. 

"Is that what really happened?"

'Ahhh, what do I do? If I tell him, Kody might be mad at me. But I don't want this to happen to Kody...' "Y-Yes. It's true..."

"Oh, I almost thought that Kody was getting bullied. Oh well... you can go. I'm starting dinner soon so make sure you tell Kody."

"O-Ok." I walk upstairs and go to Kody's room. I knock on the door. "Come in." I hear, so I walk in.

"Hey Lumine," He says. He pays the side of his bed, signaling for me to sit down. I did and sat down next to him. "What's up, did you want something?" I looked around, trying not to look at him. "No, I just wanted to hang out." He looked at me. "Ok. If you want we could play video games..." I nod.

"But first I've gotta use the bathroom. Be right back." As I walk out of the room and close the door.

Kody's P.O.V.

As Lumine left the room, I begin to look for my second controller. I'm pretty sure it's under my bed. I look outside my room. 'Good. No sign of Lumine.' I close the door and transform.

My...what I call werepup form is a extra transformation I have. I don't like anybody to see it because it's so tiny. 'Still too bad that I can't transform properly.' I go under my bed and look for the controller. I hear the door open...

"K-Kody?" He drops the glass of pop he was holding and walks up to me. "Umm—" He picks me up.

"You're so cute!" He hugs me. I blush slightly. "Put me down." I bluntly say.

"Your no fun." He says and drops me. "Really, I didn't say to drop me!" He rolls his eyes and sits on the couch. He look kinda sad so I jump into his lap. He pets me and he looks at me.

"Why is your weredog form so small." He asks.

"This isn't my normal form. It actually just happened a little before you came along." He nods his head understandingly. I turn back, forgetting I'm on his lap.

I end up sitting on his lap, facing him. He blushes causing me to blush also. "We must never talk about this..." I say.

"Agreed."