Epilogue/ Author's Note:

Author's note; okay so I haven't done writing in a while so I'm sorry if there are errors and slow updates, very rusty with this lol. So in advance sorry for the crappy writing. 

Key things to note:

(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Last Name
(F/C): Favourite colour
(S/F/C): Second favourite colour
(F/F): Favourite food
(S/C): Skin colour
(E/C): Eye colour
(H/C): hair colour

(Q/C)- Quirk colour

(H/L)- hair length

So your name is (Y/N) (L/N), you have (H/L) (H/C) and are around 150cm tall, you were always drawn to nature and an energetic personality which caused people to nickname you as 'Bunny'. You have an older brother named Krimniko (L/N) who is a year and a half older than you. The two of you would be as close as glue, two peas in a pod, which was odd due to your opposing personality types and interest. Like I've said before, you were always an adventurest extrovert character far more social than Krimniko, which you will be diving into further throughout the book. 

Now let's get into your quirk...

It is called 'Lucky Clover'

This quirk lets nothing bad ever happens to you, or whoever your touching. For example, if a house was burning down you would walk out with minor injuries while others would walk out with severe burns or death. This quirk can be used for finding items out of fin air when needed, gives you a quick healing time and if wanted to, can pass on aspects of good luck to others, permanently or temporarily. But in doing so your 'luck meter' goes down, and if you run out of luck during that day you will be met with a bucket load of Karma. Oh, and if you pass on some good luck to others permanently the meter will stay at a certain level forever and cannot be rested. For example, you start off at 100% you want to use your quirk to save a person's life, your quirk drops to 85% for the rest of your life. For your own quirk's safety as a beginner, the lowest amount of percentage you can get to is 25% in a battle while if casually out and about 10% is the lowest. Any lower and you will be vulnerable to almost anything, having a lower rate of healing and just become an object in the way.

(Works a lot like Midorya's quirk but the opposite with the percentage of power they can use)

Quirk Attacks:

(These are going to sound like lucky charms cereal, omg haha)

Hearts and Clovers- This is where you use your quirk to help others and give them a boost of confidence, happiness or motivation for a certain task or goal that they want to obtain. You can easily use this quirk and use it quite often to help people and yourself when you're bored or lazy.

Horseshoes Barrier- You can form a barrier shaped as a horseshoe around your body as well as if wished around a group of people, but this is temporary and can be weakened 

Moonshine- (Don't get your hopes up your not a sarcastic drunk!!!) But it can cause illusions of your appearance to appeal to others around you, good for interrogation... *cough* *cough*heads up *cough* 

Hourglass- This allows you to slow down time for a short while, maximum time enabled would be 5 to 10 minutes. This also comes into play by your quick healing. 

Lucky Charm!- This is what you call your quirk for when you want to summon or are in dire need of an object or device can only activate this every 4 hours. (This of ladybugs Lucky Charm, ye I know I ripped it off the show but heyyyy.... why not)

Red Balloons- You can levitate off the ground highest you can go is 2 and a half meters. 

But anyways I'm not going to say any more about your family or your past and quirk and shizzzzzz imma let the story spill that tea for ya! so I guess read to find out! oh and before I go..

!DON'T OWN ANY K BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!Word Count: 708

Word Count: 708