Mini Chapter- Kirmineko (L/N)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So I feel like I should go into more depth about your brother's quirk and what he looks like! So here's a mini-chapter dedicated to him!!!.
Kirmineko (L/N):

Quirk Name:

Bookmark

He can store and collect information since birth and be able to re-tell or recall upon it at any given moment. For example, he can use his knowledge of sparing and use it for himself. However, he has to be physically fit to be able to perform certain tasks.

His weakness is tied to his physical abilities and length of knowledge researched.

His quirk is best for support and planning of attacks rather than head-on fighting villains.

Personality:

He has an introvert personality when you first meet him, quite reserved, and always head in his book. But once you get to know him, Kirmineko is outgoing and voice serious about topics and will go into depth with them. However, he is extremely lazy, leaving the majority of the housework to his little sister.

Looks:

Tall figure around 175cm. Has a firm build and wide shoulders. Slim face with light brown hair (see picture) with red piercing eyes. He usually wears cottage-like cloths and is always seen out and about in an oversize woolen coat (the one in the picture). He is only two years older than (Y/N).

He is in the UA General education and ed support classes and courses. He helps out with key hero's missions and works with Kamui Woods as well as sometimes Fat Gum.

AUTHOR NOTE: Sorry that it was a short chapter but it helps with understanding how your relationship with your brother works as well as how you can get certain details of the pro heroes that others don't have. Comment any questions you may have regarding the story so far!

Word Count: 301