Caller ID- Chapter 5

recap last chapter: "my name is Tinko Baburugamu" he said looking deeply into my eyes, his eyes were a forest green compared to my (E/C) eyes. I smile with a tint of pink over my cheeks, placing my hand out in front of me for him to shake, "Nice to meet you Baburugamu! I hope we become great friends" I say shaking his hand causing the boy to blush more. He looked up at your bright smile and then the nice blue sky 'I do too'.

----------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

After that talk with Bubbles, which I nicked named him, we exchanged numbers and I walked him to class. As I was walking with him, he started to slow his pace and cower behind me like a little boy hiding behind his mum for protection. I was about to ask why he was starting to act so shy when I heard a lot of grunting and laughter coming from the direction we were heading. A group of boys from Bubbles year came, I probably did something ballzy and something I think shaped our friendship to this day. I showed the boy that I don't just speak my truth, but I act upon it. The boys from the group started poking fun at bubbles, which annoyed me until I turned the situation against the boys.

"Haha you guys are right, bubbles does look like a girl" you started which caused all the boys to notice your existence, bubbles had a distraught look on his face as if all you said was lies. The boys just grinned.

"But oh man, he did win my heart. He may not look like it, but he is super cute, friendly and god did I say protective. I can't believe I was so lucky enough to have him" once I finished my sentence in my staged lovey-dovey voice, grasping his hand in a friendly embrace. Those boys' smiles turned onto frowns and devastating looks. I guess they wished they had a bite of this snack too, my quirk is helping me play this little scene out.

"So boys I'm sorry but if you really think all a girl cares about is your muscles then pick up some tips from my bubbles overhear and stop being mean to him" I gave bubbles a side hug and a wink which until now I didn't notice his face was bright pink throughout the whole conversation, walking pass the boys waving goodbye. I started walking to the front of the school grounds before I turned the corner I looked back to find the group of boys now befriending Bubbles and talking to him like a mate, he was startled but went along with it, he notices I was still there unlike the other boys and mimed a ' thank you' before we both disappeared out of each other's sight.

I'll need to remember to text Bubbles later after work to see how his new friends were going

IZUKU Midoriya's POV

As I was scurried in the back of the classroom terrified on the floor, back against the wall, Kacchan was towering over me. I didn't mean to make him upset or annoyed I just wanted to clear speculations about the requirements for the entrance exam into UA High. I broke through my nerves and spoke to him.

"No, wait, Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything!" I started trying to lengthen the gap between us "Believe me! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well...I won't know unless I try...." I mumbled the last part and looked back up at him, his eyes filled with a fiery rage.

" Whaddya mean unless you try?! Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do? You're Quirkless!" his words spat back at me like venom and pushing me down further into my skin. I know I'm quirkless but that doesn't me I don't deserve a shot. I recall what (Y/N) told me the start of school, the start of our blooming friendship that you declared to me that you'll be there for me, hand in hand with a quirk or not to achieve our goals together. That's why I continue to try and continue to believe because if All Might can become a hero and if (Y/N) believes in me, why should I stop.