Chapter 11

Harry

When we all heard a scream coming from upstairs we knew exactly who it was.

Calla.

Me and the boys bolted out of my office and sprinted upstairs to my room. When I opened the door my heart broke at the sight.

Calla was rocking back and forth in the corner crying, while the camera sat in front of her in pieces.

She must've dropped it.

"Calla?" I say as I took a step forward her. But I guess she didn't like that because she let out a scream.

"NO! NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

My eyes widened as I put my hands up in surrender and slowly backed away. My eyes held confusion but mostly hurt.

"Maybe you should give her a few minutes to calm down." Liam said not taking his eyes off Calla.

"No Liam I can't leave her like this." I denied and tried to make another move towards her but I got the same reaction.

"NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! BAD ALPHA! VERY BAD!" She sobbed. I felt tears start to form in my eyes.

She thinks I'm him.

"No, no, baby it's me it's Harry." I was crying now. She looked at me and shook her head trying to back more away in the corner as if she was trying to ease herself out of existence.

"NO! NO! M-ME W-WANT L-LIAM!" She cried and Liam instantly ran to her side.

"Hey, hey, I'm right here love, how about we calm down yeah?" He asked pulling her into his lap.

She shook her head, "He's going to kill me." She whimpered.

"You're going to be fine love." Liam tried to tell her.

"He's going to kill me." She repeated looking at the empty space ahead.

Oh god. I've seen this before.

"I belong to Master." She whispered as if she was completely feeling numb.

I was overwhelmed with fear.

I released her from my embrace and looked at her with shock.

"W-What baby?" I asked taking her face in my hands so she was looking me in the eyes again. She kept still.

"I belong to Master." She repeats again, still not showing any emotion.

"No Calla you do not belong to him, you don't belong to anyone." I tried to assure her but she was completely blocking my voice out.

"I belong to Master."

She's having an episode like she did all those months ago but this time it was worse. She was scared of me.

"Mate is she having a-" Louis says as he started to understand what was happening.

"Yeah she is." I finished for him and started to pull my hair.

"She'll snap out of it right?" Niall asked and I turned to look at him and saw that he had tears streaming down his face.

"Yeah she will just give her a few minutes." I tell him and he nodded taking a deep breath.

"H-He's g-going to kill m-me!" She suddenly yelled after a few minutes of silence.

"Shh, shh, you have to relax love or you're going to make yourself sick." Liam's voice cracked. I could see it in his eyes that he was trying to stay strong.

"Lies! All l-lies!" She started to tug on her hair. Hard.

"No, no, no, Calla let go of your hair, c'mon darling let it go." Liam tried to remove her hands from her head.

"Darling please." Liam said defeated and Calla slowly stopped tugging on it. We all sighed in relief.

Liam looked at me and nodded. I knew what I had to do. I had to use my Alpha voice on her. I walked up to her and crouched down so I was in front of her.

"Calla." I said and she whimpered but met my eyes. I took in a breath. As I was about to speak she started to whisper under her breath.

"M-Me d-d-don't w-want t-to h-hurt a-anymore." She whispered but we all heard her. I looked at her with pain written on my features.

"And you won't. Sleep." I commanded in my alpha voice.

Slowly her eyes started to flutter shut and a few seconds later she was out cold in Liam's lap. I stared at her for a few minutes then I bursted into tears.

"My b-baby." I cried into my hands.

"Hey, hey, don't cry Harry she will be okay because we are going to find this guy." Liam tried to comfort me.

"H-How?" I looked up at him.

"I don't know but we always find a way, you always find a way." He told me. I nodded my head and I used my sleeve to wipe my tears away.

"Here, I'll take her." Liam handed me a sleeping Calla and I stood up from the floor and headed to the bed. I gently laid her down and tucked her under the covers. I kissed her forehead and me in the boys quietly left the room.

"So what do we do now? She saw the pictures and now she knows that someone's coming after her." Louis pointed out.

"I don't know but we can't let her worry anymore. Who knows how much her mind can take." I tell them and they all looked at each other confused.

"What do you mean mate?" Niall asked in confusion.

"You didn't see her eyes Niall. Before I put her to sleep she looked so empty and scared. I'm afraid if one more thing goes wrong we could lose her for good." I say.

//

😭😭😭 GUYS I CAN'T!!!