Chapter 46

Calla

I feel like I'm dying.

Inside and out.

I am broken, mentally and physically.

I have felt like this before. My time with Master really broke my state of mind, his words and cruel beatings destroyed me and my spirit. But when I met Harry I thought I would never have to feel that pain again...I was so wrong. Harry had hurt me, more then once actually and I forgave him to many times because everybody deserves a second chance but after that second chance you're really not suppose to have a third or fourth, because it shouldn't never happen again. I am naive. I was back then and I still and now. But one thing that I am not anymore is a pushover. I won't let anyone take advantage of me ever again, including Harry. He made me a promise that he wouldn't let anyone hurt me.

Remember?

"I'll protect you from everyone bad out there baby." He told me.

I remember those words like if he have just told me yesterday. He wanted to protect me from everyone bad out there but the one that he should have been protecting me from was himself. He turned into a monster that day. As I laid in Niall's bed I close my eyes feeling a wave of tiredness hit me.

"CALLA OPEN THE DOOR!"

I flinch.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!"

My breathing starts to pick up.

H-Harry p-please."

"I'M NOT HARRY!"

I jolt up in surprise by a soft knock at the door.

"W-Who i-is i-it?" I ask timidly but when I heard who answered my heart dropped.

"It's H-Harry." He says.

Harry.

We haven't talked or seen each other since that day, why would he want to talk now?

"Listen I know that you might not want to see me but b-baby I-I j-just w-want to talk...Or if you don't wanna do that then that's fine but at least let me see you." He begs and I carefully get off the bed and walk over to the door.

I lean my head against the door and suck in a breath. I feel him do the same but he let's out a shaky breath rather then a calm one.

"I-I k-know I scared you and I know I hurt you badly but baby you gotta believe me when I tell you that wasn't me. It's wasn't the real me, you know that I would never lay a hand on you baby." He explains and I remain silent.

"You don't have to say anything but it would really make me feel better if I could see you, I haven't seen you in weeks love and it's killing me god Calla you don't know how much it's killing me." He starts to cry.

I do.

I don't say anything to him because I didn't know what to say. I know what he saying is true but I couldn't take the risk of being hurt again. I couldn't risk our baby getting hurt.

"Please Calla." He pleads placing a hand on the door. I hold back a sob at his broken voice.

He's broken.

And so was I.

"Just open the door Cal." He tells me and I shake my head.

"I-I can't." I finally speak which catches him by surprise.

"Yes you can baby. I know you can." He says his voice starting to raise slightly.

"N-No H-Harry I can't." I cry looking down on the floor.

"All you have to do is turn the knob darling, that's all you gotta do." He tries to persuade me but I want giving in. Not this time.

"I'm sorry." I apologize and I hear him let out a sob.

"Baby." He pleads.

I don't say a word.

"Calla." He starts to knock on the door.

I keep my lips sealed.

"Don't do this to me love." He growls out in frustration.

I start to back away from the door but I soon stop at his next words.

"You're breaking my heart Calla." He whispers. I open my mouth but quickly shut it when no words escape me. I didn't know what to say to him.

"You promised me!" He suddenly yelled making me jump.

"Easy mate." I hear another voice say. It sounded like Louis.

"No!" He yells at him.

"Calla you promised that you'd never leave me, that you'd love me forever. Please don't stop loving me Calla please." He wails.

I can't do this right now.

"Please just go Harry." I tell him and he stops all his movement.

"W-What?" He asks in disbelief.

"I need time to think so can you please just go?" I beg him.

"No I can't." He says.

And that's when I snap.

"Dammit Harry I said go!" I growl. My Luna voice making it's appearance for what seems like the first time.

"Yes Luna." I hear Louis say followed by footsteps.

He listened to me?

"Yes he did. Your tone is also like mines but less demanding, you can command others to follow your orders without question." Harry reads my thoughts.

Woah.

"I'll go if that's what you want but believe what I said before Calla, I never meant to hurt you." He tells me.

Silence.

"But if you do decide that you never want to have anything to do with me again then just promise me one thing." He asks and I nod reluctantly.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't let me go."

//

Noooooo! My babies are falling apart! Do you think Calla will forgive Harry? ❤