Chapter 34

Calla

"Har-bear come lay down with Calla." I whine and he grunts.

After he took me to the backyard I ran around it for a bit and got really tired and I wanted to go to sleep. I can't sleep without him beside me so here I was begging him to lay with me but no avail, he was too busy working. Harry recently brought his desk to our room and was working on something but I didn't know what. Sometimes he's very secretive about things but he says I'm better off not knowing.

"I'm almost done love, go to sleep without me." He tells me not looking up from the papers in front of him.

"It's kinda hard when all I hear is that annoying sound." I gesture to his continuous scribbling on the paper.

He sighs, "Do you want me to go to in the kitchen?"

"No j-just take a break." I say.

"If I take a break then I loose my train of thought and if I loose my train of thought then I get nothing done." He explains and I give him a blank stare.

"Um...I'll never understand what you just said." I tell him and he shakes his head, a grin forming on his face.

"I know darling, how about you go see what the boys are up to?" He suggests and I nod getting off the bed.

What a polite way of saying get out of my face.

I walk into the living room to see that the boys are sitting on the floor with...Guns.

Why would they have guns?

"Okay boys we are only going to do a few rounds and then we get to the real deal. Okay?" Liam looks at Louis and Niall who nod in agreement.

I guess they didn't notice me standing in the doorway. I remained silent watching them with curiosity.

"I'll take the back of the couch and you and Louis take behind the counter." Liam orders.

"Alright." They both agree and I decide that enough is enough. I clear my throat and all their heads snap to me in surprise.

"Oh, hey Cal!" Louis smiles.

"What are you doing up?" Liam furrows his eyebrows.

"H-Harry busy. J-Just w-wanted to see what you guys were doing." I mumble shyly.

"No need to be embarrassed love, we were just getting ready to have a water gun fight!" Niall exclaims.

"At night." Louis concludes.

"Yup, were gonna take our positions." Liam says looking down at his gun.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I never heard of a water gun fun neither have I ever been included in one. To be honest I thought they were gonna kill somebody.

"Okay Calla I'm done." Harry enters the room and looks between me and the boys in confusion.

"What's going on here?" He asks.

"We're gonna have a water gun fight!" Niall exclaims once again.

"At night." Louis smirks.

"Wait. You idiots are gonna shoot water through guns at midnight?" Harry crosses his arms.

"That's the plan!" Louis says.

"Why can't you wait until it was daylight?" Liam shrugs.

"Don't know, we got bored and we're not tired." He tells us.

"Do you wanna join us?" Niall asks Harry and he shakes his head.

"No." Harry blankly says.

"Okay! Have a good night." Niall smiles and starts to pour water into his gun.