Chapter 47

Calla

I walk along the dark hallway in search of him. My heart beating fast and my breathing erratic. I feel like I was going to break any second.

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

The sound echoes of the walls, I turned the corner to see him standing in front a a black door.

"H-Harry?" I whisper taking slow steps towards him.

"You shouldn't be here Calla." He tells me still facing the door.

"I don't care, you n-need help." I say finally standing across from him.

"I don't need to be fixed." He growled.

"I didn't say that." I sigh.

"But that's what you meant!" He snaps turning around to face me.

I gasp in horror.

His eyes were a dark menacing green, his fist clenched side by side and his canines bare.

"You like what you see love?" He smirks towering over me.

"W-What h-happened to you?" I ask in fear.

"Nothing, this is who I am baby." He tries to stroke my cheek but I flinch and take a step back.

"I am not your baby!" I spit and his smirk quickly turns into a frown.

"Don't be difficult Calla." He reaches for my hand but I could back.

"You're not Harry!" I shake my head.

"You're right baby I'm not." He says and in a flash he's standing right in front of me with black eyes.

"I'm your worst nightmare."

"Calla! Wake up!" A voice says shaking me violently. Gasping I wake up and look around the room to see Harry on the bed looking at me extremely concerned.

"H-Harry?" I whisper unsure if he's really here.

"Yes baby it's me." He sighs wrapping his arms around me. I didn't flinch this time instead I wrap my arms around his neck.

"It was just a dream baby, you're alright. I'm here." He says rubbing my back. I sighed in relief.

Just a dream

We sat in silence for a few minutes until realization struck me.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"How did you get in here?" I ask him and he pulled back looking at me with nervously.

"Well..." He trailed off his eyes wandering over to the door. I followed them to see the door off the hinges and on the floor.

Of course he broke it.

"Harry." I sigh.

"I'm sorry I just heard you scream and I didn't know what to do, at first I thought I was high and was hearing things but it got louder so I came to investigate." He rambles and I laugh.

"Harry I'm not mad." I tell him and he look at me in surprise.

"You're not?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No I'm not, I'm glad that you came... I'm glad that you care." I blush.

"I never stopped." He smiles.

"I-I missed y-you." I tell him our faces inches apart.

"I miss you more." He leans in and before I knew it our lips met. His lips moved against mines at at even pace, soft but dominate. A few minutes passed and we finally pulled apart. Our breathing ragged and shallow from our hot make out session. I looked at Harry and let our a shaky laugh and so did he.

"God I missed kissing you." He smirks.

"So did I." I tell him.

"So...Does this mean we're good?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"No." I tell him and he frowns.

"But we will get there. I still need to gain my trust back in you." I say.

"Yeah I understand." He nods.

"Baby steps." I smile.

"Yeah baby steps." He grins and looks down at my stomach. I rolled my eye as I caught on to what he was saying.

"Really? That's the best you got?" I say and he pouts.

"That was a good one." He says.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I grin.

"My dick in you h-" He starts.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Harold." I scold and he chuckles falling back on the bed.

"You should've seen your face!" He says between laughs.

"I hate you." I mumble and he stops laughing and sits up.

"No you don't." He says

"You hurt me." I whisper.

"I know." He nods his heads.

"No I don't think you do Harry." I snap and he looks at me shocked by my outburst.

"I said I was sorry." He frowns.

"Sorry isn't good enough. You know how many times you fucking said sorry to me and how many times I forgave you? All the time. I forgave you each time Harry because I thought you would stop and get better but clearly you have only gotten worst and I am sick of it!" I get off the bed and he does the same.

"I don't know what you fucking want from me Calla!" His tone matching mines.

"I want you to get help." I say and he shakes his head

"I don't need to be fixed." He looks away from my gaze.

"I didn't say that, what I mean is that you need to open up to me more and to the boys. We are your family Harry and we don't want to see you break but it's kinda hard to help you if you don't let us in." I explain.

"I can't." He whispers.

"Yes you can." I encourage.

"Dammit Calla I fucking can't!" He screams grabbing the vase of the night stand and throwing it at the wall. I jump in fear and slowly start to back away. Harry breaths heavily keeping his eyes on the floor.

"All my life I've tried to be the perfect son, the perfect Alpha, and I always came up short." He says.

"Some have greatness thrusted upon them Calla while others have to wait there turn and hope that they get lucky, I guess I was the unlucky one." He sighs.

"I don't think that." My voice cracks.

"Because you and me are different people. You haven't experienced luxury and responsibility in eighteen years while I had it thrown in my face at sixteen." He explains.

"I never wanted this you know?" He continues and I remain silent.

"I didn't wanted my father to die, I didn't expect my home to be attacked and I sure as hell didn't expect myself to be in this situation but yet here I am." He laughs bitterly.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask and he finally looks up to meet my eyes.

"What I am saying is that I am the devil Calla." He tells me.

"And you shouldn't mess with the devil."

//

🥺