Chapter 49

Calla

Heat?

What is that?

"Just relax baby, the pain will subside." Harry says trying to calm me but I wasn't having it.

"Harry I swear to god after I have this baby we are never going to fuck again!" I growl in anger and his eyes widen.

"Calla, don't fucking play." He warned his face serious.

"Oh I'm fucking playing." I groan feeling another wave of pain hit me.

"Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" I ask him.

"Because I didn't want to worry you darling and to be honest this was suppose to happen after I marked you but for some reason it's happening now." He explains.

"I'm not following." I say in confusion not understanding what he was saying.

"What I mean is that heat is a process that all females go through after they are marked, they crave affection such as sex." He tells me and my eyes widen.

"So I was suppose to-" I start.

"Try to fuck me every chance you got." He finishes trying to hold in a laugh.

"It's not fucking funny!" I snap.

"First of all watch the language and second of all it really is." He scolds and I roll my eyes.

"Roll them again darling." He raises an eyebrow at me.

Shit.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"It's okay." He tells me.

"The pain is starting to fade a bit." I give him a small smile.

"That's good, I told you it wouldn't last very long." He whispers in a 'I told you so' tone.

"Whatever." I laugh.

"Hey! Is everything good in there?" We hear three concerned voices yell from the hallway.

The boys.

"Yeah everything is fine, Calla was just going through heat for a few minutes." Harry informs them and I blush in embarrassment.

"Harry!" I slap his arm.

"What?" He frowns.

"You didn't need to tell them." I whisper and he smirks.

"It's normal love relax, I'm sure that they don't even care." He says.

"Damn she's going through heat this late?" Louis asks.

"It's different for everyone I suppose." Liam adds.

"Nah I bet Harry didn't fuck her good enough." Niall finishes.

Oh my god.

"Harryy." I whine hiding my face in my hands. I hear Harry chuckle from beside me.

This is not funny.

"Okay that's enough with the jokes, go back to what you were doing." Harry orders them.

"Yes Alpha." They all say in unison.

After I hear their footsteps walk away from the door I look up at Harry who was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed staring at me.

When did he get off the bed?

"You wanna know a secret?" He asks with a intimidating stare.

"I guess?" It came out more like a question then an actual answer.

"I didn't want a mate." He tells me and I frown.

"What do you mean you didn't want a mate?" I ask and he sighs.

"What I mean is that I wanted nothing to do with one, I didn't want affection or judgement." He admits.

"Really?" I ask in surprise.

"Yeah, I just wanted to live my life without worrying about anyone." He starts to play with the rings on his fingers.

Why haven't I ever noticed them before?

"So you didn't want me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No. I love you Calla but if you were anyone else I wouldn't have cared. You are different my love, you stood out to me that night and I knew that I had to help you." He gives me a small smile.

"And I'm glad you did. " I say.

"So am I." He agrees.

"Niall, Liam, and Louis all dreamed of having a mate someday but I didn't want to be loved at the time." He stares down at the floor.

"W-Why n-not?" I stutter.

"Because I didn't deserve to be." He whispers sadly.

"Harry that's not true." I tell him but he only laughs bitterly.

"It is true, I wasn't a good kid back then. I was fucked up and trapped and the only way out was to push everyone away including the chance of ever finding my mate." He growls.

"Everyone deserves to be loved Harry." I try to convince him.

"You see that is what makes us so different Calla." He points out.

"What?" I tilt my head

"You have so much love and compassion to give while I just have darkness. You're pure Calla." He says running a hand through his hair.

"You have love in your heart too Harry." I say honestly.

"Only for you my love." He walks over to me placing his hands on my hips.

"You also love the boys." I tease him and he laughs.

"Maybe just a little bit." He whispers looking me in the eyes.

"Why don't you let people see the good in you?" I place my hand on his cheek.

"Because when people see good they expect good and I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations." He closes his eyes in contempt.

"Well I see the good in you." I tell him.

"I know you do baby." He sighs heavily.

"Are you tired?" I start to stroke his cheek.

"So tired." He agrees.

"Come lay down with me." I remove my hand from his check and pat the empty space beside me.

"Just for a little." He says laying down next to me.

"Okay Alpha." I tease and he growls playfully. I pull the covers over our bodies while Harry slyly wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me into his chest.

"That's better." He yawns

"Much better." I agree with him snuggling into his embrace. We laid in silence for a few minutes until his husky voice broke it.

"We are going to still fuck after you have this baby right?"

//

Oh Harry! 🤣🤣