part seven

we finally left the apartment complex half an hour later now Scarlett was ready and walked a few buildings down until we reached out little coffee shop, i was still in sweats but so unbothered, we ordered an iced coffee each and a breakfast wrap and took them back to the apartment where we just relaxed until about 2pm when Scarlett nearly had a heart attack from realising we only had 4 hours until we needed to be at Jacks house.

she pulled me by the arm into my room and then into the bathroom, she sat my down on a chair in the bathroom and plugged in her hair curlers and then spread our make up across the counter, well mostly hers, "is this all you have?" she asked while frantically running back and forth, "yes Scarlett now relax we don't actually need four hours to get ready so just breathe." she stopped pacing and took a second to get a breath before starting to curl her hair. i walked into my room and searched through my closet for something i can wear and i also grabbed Scarlett something i think she might like because otherwise we will be here for hours. i went back into the bathroom to see Scarlett curling her hair and singing along to Jack's bands songs, they're actually really good songs and since i met them we've had them on repeat.

a few hours passed and we were ready, Scarlett had put a full face of make up on herself but not on me considering how much i don't like wearing make up. we ordered an uber to jack's and got there in perfect timing. we knocked on the door and were greeted with a woman who looked to be jacks mother, "hi! i'm Kristen! you must be Autumn and her friend! please come in!" she said very smiley. "hi! i'm Autumn and this is Scarlett" i said as i embrace her in a hug before stepping into their house. we followed Kristen into the kitchen where the five boys were all sat and stood round the counter. "Autumn omg!" jack and said excitedly and ran over to hug me . "hi jack! this is Scarlett." i said as we pulled away from the hug. "hi Scarlett. i'm jack! these are my band mates, Jonah, Zach, Corbyn and Daniel." he said as he pointed them all out. "hi!" they all said at the same time, not creepy at all.

"hi! i mean i kind of met you all on the plane but i'm Autumn! this is Scarlett!" i said as i gestured to the smiley girl stood slightly behind me. "hi Scarlett! i'm zach, i'm single and ready to mingle." he said cheekily as he raised his eyebrows up and down a few times. "oh i'm sure your girlfriend would love you saying that, wouldn't she?" a girl said appearing from an entrance near to where the boys were sat carrying a toddler in her arms. "yes. kay yes she would." zach said as he walked over and kissed her on the forehead. "you'll have to excuse them they're young teenagers in love." Corbyn said giggling as he came over to hug me and Scarlett. "Scarlett this is the other boy i was sat with on the plane, Corbyn." i said as i let go of his hug and he went over to hug her. "hi! you're very cute!" she said winking at him. "Autumn this is Kay. Zach's 'secret my girlfriend and this is Lavender my baby girl." Jack said as he took lavender out of kay's arms and held her so gently, "hi kay!" i said and went to hug her, she smiled at me, it was fake, god only knows why.

i pulled away from kay and went over to jack and lavender, "do you want to hold her?" he asked quietly as looked over at me admiring how adorable she was. "omg yes please!" i said, i went to sit down so he could place her in my arms, childish right. brought back all the memories of being a child and having a new baby in the family and having to sit down because you weren't trusted, i'm just clumsy so this was the safest option.