| déka |

His eyes were locked into mine. His face then dawned a smile while looking at me. He was so handsome. It felt like I was hypnotized by his gaze.

"His Royal highness does not want to be familiarized tonight! So for the young maidens here that wants to dance with the prince, I will just say good luck on finding him!"

The announcer said.

"Goodness. It will be a lot harder for me to find him." said Rhea and looked at her with one brow up.

"You on the other hand, will not find the prince. He is mine to find. You'll just sit here and find a guy who's like an apprentice or something, don't hope that a prince would want a scullery made like you."

She looked at me from head to toe.

"He's got plenty of those here in the palace. He doesn't have room for more."

She then chuckled and left my sight.

I just sighed and looked at my father who was eating while talking with someone. I smiled. I wish he wouldn't leave us soon. I really want him to walk me down to the altar. Hopefully I find the man I want to marry tonight. Because this is what I'm born to be, a wife.

He then glanced at my direction and gave me a smile.

I smiled back and nodded, signaling him to continue on what he's doing.

"Enjoying the party milady?" A baritone voice from behind me asked.

I turned to see the person behind that voice.

And what I saw made my mouth gapped.

The man with violet eyes!

His smile was so radiant yet sharp. Even behind his mask, he still looked handsome. But then his aura shouts more than just handsomeness,it also shouts danger. I shook my head at the thought. I shouldn't think like that on a fine gentleman like him. Right?

"I see you're quite distracted. Is my presence too much for you?"

I shook my head.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. U-uh yes I'm quite enjoying the party. Everything seems so lovely."

I stated the truth. But I stuttered!

He smiled with his teeth. Goodness!

Such a killer. His teeth is as white as snow! How handsome could he be?

"Would you like to dance?" he asked softly but with his deep baritone voice.

Goodness. I feel like my heart is palpitating at the sights of us dancing. But why would he want me? Whatever his reason is, I am not saying no.

"O-of course." I said nervously.

He then bowed curtly as I linked my hand on his arms while we started to walk to the middle of the dance floor. When we were finally there, we bowed once more for courtesy as he snapped his fingers for the music to play. With that, he pulled me close to him as we started waltzing our way to the middle of the dance floor.