| dekatéssera |

Warning ⚠️
Mature content ahead.
Read at your own risk.
Patnubay ng pink mind ang kailangan.

May nag request kasi, and nag ask
If bakit daw wala pang jugjugan.
Heto na mga sis. Ang inyong hinihintay.

"Is there something wrong?"

Asked Eros when we walked out of the garden. I just shook my head and smiled once more.

"I prepared lunch for us, then after that you'll start your class with me."

"And that is?"

He huffed.

"The History of Olympus."

I was going to mention that Hera already told me that, but I think I really have yo know more things about the Gods, especially Hades and my father.

I sighed at the memory of my father.

He doesn't even know that I exist. He doesn't even feel the longing of someone who wants to love him. How I wish he knew my whole existence.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" Nag aalalang tanong ni Eros.

I just smiled at him.

"It's nothing, come on. Show me where we'll eat, I'm starving."

He then smiled and led me to a room near the garden. At first it was dark,but then when he snapped his fingers, lights shattered around the room. It was like an open area, water everywhere but the time was at dawn. It was so beautiful.

It looked like a candlelight lunch, goodness how can he turn the skies into dawn? There was a table set for two in the middle of the sea or pool or whatever.

"Shall we go?" He said and handed me his arms. I linked my arms to his and we walked through the middle.

He pulled a chair for me like a fine gentleman would do. Goodness this was too much. It screams romantic all over the place. This somewhat reminds me of Greed. The man in my dreams.

'I own you.'

Said a voice in my head, but I shrugged it off.

I sat down and he did too with a flashing smile on his face.

"When you said lunch, I expected a normal lunch. Not a lunch date."

He smirked.

"So you consider this as a date?"

I chuckled.

"Well yeah, you're kinda romantic." I said frankly.