| eikosi exi |

After that talk with Zette, we then continued training for we don't know what's coming, well technically they. I already know that Greed's father was behind this. But the spell that Vweu casted on me was the reason why I couldn't tell a soul about it.

We continued training for weeks now,each day I become more stronger. I didn't have the chance to talk to Pride though, it felt like there was something holding me back. Today wasn't like any other day.

I can feel it.

My suspicion grew when I haven't saw Zette since morning. I knew it. Heron was up to something. I am not going to just stand here and let the calamity happen. If he thinks I didn't suspect him, he was dead wrong. I ran through Raquiela's room. She was surprised to see me.

"Viperine!? What are you doing here?!" She exclaimed. I shushed her.

"I have no time to explain,nwe must go find the others. We have to hurry and get out of here." I motioned.

She looked confused but she obeyed me anyways.

We went out ad acted normally,like we were just roaming Heron's place. Nakasalubong kami ng ibang mga maids, tinanguan lang namin sila at ang sumunod na pintong aming kinatok ay kay Lién.

She looked surprised to see us, but we shushed her.

"We don't have time to explain. We have to get our of here." I said.

She nodded even if she was confused.

We then started to run a bit, we didn't care who will see us. Now we ran to Nathan's room. I opened it and we thought he was there, sitting in his study.

"Nathan,we have to leave. Heron—"

I stopped my sentence when the swivel chair turned around.

We all gasped on what we saw.

Heron.

He was having this demonic Aura against him. He smirked at us.

"Too bad ladies, you found it all out too late."

We were going to run when released black chains to catch us!

"Let me go!" I yelled and let my snake bite him is his neck.

"Lién! Now!" I yelled.

My snakes bit him all at once. Lién blew fire on his faceand Raquiela gripped his neck with her tentacles. We took that as the time to run as the chains grip was loosening.

"Go!" I yelled at them.

They nodded and ran away.

We ran like our lives depended on it. It was true tho, we were now running at the hall. Almost at the exit. They've reached it. But Heron yelled close the gates. They were at the end of the gate and I was not almost near them.

I was going to run with faster but I was taken a back. I screamed as the pain enveloped my head.My snakes, he caught one of my snakes. With that the other snakes got alarmed. My snakes grew bigger and went wilder.

"Viperine!" They yelled when they saw what happened to me.

I looked at them to motion on keep going.

"Go! I've got this! Go get help!" I yelled. Not really knowing what to do.

Heron got a grip on one of my snakes. He seemed like he pushed his sword on it's skin. I whimpered in pain as my body touched the ground.

"No! We're not going to leave you!" Raquiela said stubbornly.

"GO LEAVE NOW! HE'S COMING! PLEASE!" I wailed.

I saw Raquiela and Lién running as my vision became blurry. I can feel him slicing my snake's scale. It was too painful I can't help but to scream because of the agony it brought me.

I was too weak. My snakes were my lifeline. If they were all cut, I would be dead. They're like my second heart. I felt like my lifeline was taken away from me. I heard footsteps getting near me. And I teared up.

'I'm sorry Vweu, I couldn't make it.' I said inside my mind. I yelped in pain.

It was so sad, if this was the end of me. I couldn't even say goodbye to Greed, I haven't got to see his face for the last time.

I saw a foot in front of me with a sword. At the edge of the sword was one of my snakes. My breath started to get heavy. I was bleeding. My head was bleeding.

"Hmmmm...how do you wish to be killed once more?" He asked.

I couldn't speak.

Then he laughed like a psychotic douche bag he was.

"Oh I know,nhow about I cut your snake heads one by one? I'm sure you'll truly enjoy that." He said evilly.

"Y-you w-won't g-get a-away w-with t-this." I said weakly.

He just laughed once again.

"Oh sweetie, I already did."

With that I felt his sword touching my snakes and chopped the head of one out. I felt a searing pain as I saw black.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs when I felt the pain.

One of my lifeline was now gone. His laugh enveloped the hall.

"This is what you get for trying to run away." He said.

I think that statement was told to me on my past life. Funny, on my past life they killed me by removing my head, and now the fate is repeating it once more.

I closed my eyes I felt the pain eating me.

Death..

This was something I'm not ready yet,nbut I have to accept my fate.

It was so sad, I haven't even got to tell Greed that we almost had a child.

Almost.

But fate were so cruel to us,

It was so cruel. But I guess I just have to accept everything.

I was losing blood. Too much blood. Well, this was the end for me.

I heard a loud crash, then I felt a body carried me.I tried to open my eyes to see what was happening,there I saw a familiar pair of violet eyes.

"S-sloth." I uttered.

He then smiled.

"I came just in time, princess."

That was the last thing I saw, before I lost consciousness.

-Vwrites-
Tententenenen! Prince Sloth Zurik Valov
to the rescue! Yeyyyyyyyyyy~