| triánta |

After the kiss, I helped him go down as we cuddled on our bed.

It feels good to be finally home where we belong.

I was circling my index finger on his chest as I was laying above it.

"We can fight together now.." I uttered and intertwined our hands as I looked at him.

He was in deep thought but nodded instead.

"Can you promise me one thing?" he asked.

I smiled as I nodded.

"Until the next lifetime, please do not forget me." he whispered as he caressed my face.

My smile widened. He was treating me as if I would disappear anytime.

"Whatever lifetime there may be, I will always belong to you Greed." I promised.

He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips, holding my chin.

"And I to you milady." he said as he kissed my forehead.

But then there's another question I wanted to ask him,

"Greed?"

He then looked at me with so much adoration, that I love.

"Yes?"

I sighed.

"The vampire history... Is it true?" I asked.

His face then darkened.

"Our history is so dark milady," he started.

"I am disobeying the council if I told you this but I do not mind. I would break every rule there is for you."

I bit my lowerlip.

"I was the firstborn hybrid of the demon. I am half human and half demon. The first ever vampire that walked on this realm was me." he stated.

"Together with my sister, father and I lived in peace. My mother, the human, was one sweet mom. We were living happily, not until she got sick."he whispered.

This story.. is different from the books.

"When my mother died, my father's heart remained dark. Then as the demon who was once locked away resurfaced. He became a heartless demon with literally no heart at all to feel no pain."

"There, his plan to dominate this realm occurred. But for that to happen he must have enough vessels. Then he thought about me, he smirked as he saw that my abilities were almost as strong as his. He told us his plan yet we didn't know who will bore his child, then... there goes the twist."

He fisted his palms.

"He raped my twin sister to bore a child. He didn't stop until she was pregnant." he then caressed my face.

"And he made me watch it all. All of his evilness. Seeing my sister weep in agony as he abducted her was something that etched my mind that I can never take off."

I hugged him. Oh how hard life is for the great king.

"There goes the second set of twins, Lust and his twin sister. Right after my twin sister was born he killed her immediately. After fifteen years of observing Lust he then decided to do the cycle. Funny how people think that a human bore us all. We were strong vampire leaders, therefore we went through torture just to get yo here."