Episode 3 Waves of Catastrophe

We open up in a field of tall grass Where we see y/n Ripping something out of his arm. Raphtalia Is in the tall grass Chasing what ever did it.

Raphtalia: Wait!

Y/n rips the Spike out of his arm with a wince before looking back and seeing Raphtalia Chasing the thing as fast as she can.

Y/n:*It's been a week since the coal Pit*

Raphtalia: Get back Here!

Y/n then placed The spike right into his shield causing it to be absorbed.

Y/n:*and my shield has Gained so many power and skills so has my rider form but sadly I let my guard down and got hurt*

Flashes to show y/n was walking in the forest with Raphtalia before suddenly getting hit by what looks like a porcupine.

Raphtalia: Y/n-Sama!

Y/n gets up to show Now he keeps The Ziku Driver our at all times. As y/n gets up The porcupine Charges at y/n. Y/n has a smirk.

Y/n: Foolishness! Shield Prison!

Suddenly the porcupine Is trapped in a ball Of shields Wrapped in chains. Raphtalia charges At the shield prison with her short sword ready. She jumps in the air and Y/n Calls off the shield prison allowing Raphtalia To get a clean hit on the porcupine. Y/n looks towards his level to see that he and Raphtalia Are both Level 16 and 18 Respectively. He looks over at the date and remembers It's almost time for the wave.

Y/n:* Dammit the wave is almost here (he looks at his Now Broken clothes That he hasn't really changed since he got to this world) My clothes are really beat up and Raphtalia Needs some new armor so*

Y/n's train of thought is broken by Raphtalia.

Raphtalia: Y/n-Sama!

Y/n looks over at Raphtalia where we see she's Changed since we last saw her.

Raphtalia: I did it!

(Cue intro)

We open back up in rehard's shop. Erhard is surprised by how much Raphtalia has changed.

Erhard: Wow I barely recognized you. You turned into a real pretty lady.

Y/n looks over at Raphtalia And actually notices How much she's Changed causing him to have a slight blush On his cheeks.

Y/n:*I guess she has changed since I first got her But I wonder why tho-No wait what I'm a Saying I'm not a lolicon!*

Erhard: And I haven't seen you in awhile how have you both been.

Raphtalia Had a Big grin on her face and looked proud.