Opening 1

As the music Stars We see y/n when he first arrived  in Melromarc but All the previous Hesei Riders Appear behind him. Y/n turns And extends his hand out to them but is Dragged Away By dark hands. Y/n is then inside a dark abyss With tears in his eyes but then two orbs of light come down toward y/n and form into two figures Who hug him The light fades away from them to reveal Its Raphtalia and filo with smiles on there faces. The dark void breaks away in a bright flash. Then We cut to Ohma Zio sitting In his throne before The screen cracks and we're then in the beginning of the waves where we see the Other heroes Fighting another Riders. Then we see y/n Woz Geiz & tsukuyomi standing in front of the other heroes and Raphtalia Melty and filo. a girl in a kimono With strange weapons and A boy with white hair appear in front of them with smirks on there faces. The boy raises his hand as it starts to glow purple before he charges at y/n. Y/n's fist glows Red and gold As he charges Forward. time seems to break as they both clash. Then as the song ends we see Y/n Along with His party Asleep on a Hill.

(A/n: Well that was the first time I tried to do this what do you guys think also A new update is in the works I'm just distracted with school and Personal issues but I'll work on it when I can love you guys.)