Episode 8 grand Time!.....O...H...M...A

We open up with Raphtalia and filo Sleeping but there's a small sound of a hammer hitting Metal. We see y/n Making something with the various tools He has. When he finishes we see him wipe the sweat from his brow with a smile. Y/n gets up and walks over to Raphtalia and Filo. He bends down and lift Raphtalia's arm a bit and Reveals he's holding a gold bracelet with a blue gem On top of it. He checks to see if he made it the right size before nodding his head at a job well done and putting it away. Y/n then looks towards filo And takes out a gold Hair Clip With four points & also have a blue gem on them. he goes to place it on filo but he's surprised to find her looking at him with a tired Expression.

Filo: can't sleep papa?

Y/n smiles at filo And places his hand gently on her head and rubbing it while Hiding the hair clip.

Y/n: I'm ok filo I was just coming to check on ya. Go back to sleep ok?

Filo nods her head before closing her eyes.

Filo: Kay....Good night papa.

Y/n smiles as the girl falls to sleep and walks over to His Tent. As he enters he stares at the once Blank ridewatch.

 As he enters he stares at the once Blank ridewatch

Y/n picks it up and looks into the distance.

Y/n: I have a bad feeling about today...I just hope I'm wrong.

(Cue intro)

We open back up We our heroes but now There Loading All there stuff Back on the carriage but a Noise draws there attention. They turn and see a elderly woman With a backpack Full of supplies and a young boy. Y/n and Raphtalia Offered To Share some food with them But after they were done the elderly woman Spoke.

Elder: You folks had better turn back.

The boy then spoke.

Boy: If you keep going you'll die.

Y/n and Raphtalia looked surprised for a Moment.

Y/n: We heard there was a village down the path.

The elderly woman looked down in despair.

Elder: The village is done for. The plague even got the village elder.

Y/n looked over to where they came from.

(Scene shift brought to you by y/n walking forward towards two figures One covered in light the other in shadow.)

We see Our heroes back on the carriage moving towards the village the old woman spoke of. Raphtalia Looked down at a map.

Raphtalia: What could be happening over there?