Episode 9 Melty & Mysterious riders

We open up with y/n in ZIO 2 mode and Raphtalia standing back to back against A Small army of monsters. We see Raphtalia still has bandages from the cursed flames. Y/n Turns with his shield And bashes it Into a few wasps And Raphtalia quickly slashed them. Raphtalia breathes Heavily Still feeling the effects Of the curse. Y/n turns Towards her.

Y/n: You okay?

Raphtalia nods her head then looks forwards.

Raphtalia: Yes.

Just then a crocodile like monster was kicked away by filo. filo also Asks Raphtalia if she's ok.

Filo: are you ok mama?

Raphtalia nods her head as she slashes aa Wasp in half.

Raphtalia: Yes.

Y/n then Uses His Saikyo Girade To stab into another monster.

Y/n: I'm the one who Decided To take this mission. So don't push yourself Raphtalia.

Raphtalia: No I'm the one who begged You to let me fight.

Y/n Turns To look at Raphtalia.

Y/n: But...

Raphtalia Turns to Him and smiles.

Raphtalia: Besides Were almost done anyway.

Y/n Nods His head reluctantly before looking back at the monsters.

(Scene Shift Brought To you By y/n in Grand zio Standing back to back with Ohma Zio)

We now See Our Heroes Walking through the forest. Raphtalia Speaks.

Raphtalia: We managed to finish The job thankfully.

Filo lets out a disappointed Sigh.

Filo: I wanted to fight some more.

Y/n Looks at Raphtalia's Burns And gets A small flash back of the fight against the dragon Zombie. After the flash back ends He stops and takes out his grand zio Watch. He looks down At it With a unsure Look. Raphtalia and filo Look at y/n concerned. Y/n then Looks Up and puts away His Ridewatch.

Y/n: We Are gonna start Are way back to the capital tomorrow.

Raphtalia looks at y/n Confused.

Raphtalia: Your wrapping Up the trading Trip?

Y/n Nods His head with a small Smile.

Y/n: Yeah Your treatment Takes Priority.

Raphtalia Looks At Y/n with a Knowing Look. she can still tell Y/n blames Himself For Curse Flames. (A/n: Which he kinda was) y/n Continues.

Y/n: We need some Potent holy water To break your curse. And The capital's church Is the most likely To have it.

Raphtalia: But...

Y/n: we have a long way to go until we hit the capital. So take it easy until then ok?

Y/n Then places a Kiss On Raphtalia's Forehead before continuing Forward. Raphtalia Looks at y/n with a slight blush and smiles.

Raphtalia: Okay.

Filo then Walks Over to Raphtalia And whispers To her.

Filo: I hope you get better soon.

Raphtalia: Thank you filo.

Filo's Attention Is drawn Over to a sound in the distance. Filo then looks at y/n.

Filo: Papa Somethings Going on over there.

Our heroes walk Over to a clearing In the forest And See a Blue haired girl Sitting with a Few Filolail. And off to the side y/n can A Strange Looking boy and girl Watching From the sidelines.