I'm Wet!

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes, thank you.

                      ✰✰✰

They both felt conscious all of a sudden but they find it very comfortable because the pair know they needed the embrace, even if it is from a stranger.

After a few minutes of silence, he cleared his throat.

"Um what do you do?", he squeaked and then again cleared his voice.
She snickered at his attempt and cooed in his ear, "Aw, you're so cute"

He blinked,"No, I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"No, I'm manly"
"And squishy", she giggled, her chin resting on his shoulder and squeezed her hands together on his back.
He groaned back.

"Ok I travel... A lot. And I work for my father in one of his companies and I shop .....a lot".
"Hmm you sound like a brat".

"Dude, you just said you understood me!", she exclaimed into his ear, removing her chin on his shoulder.

He ignored her, "You know,in our days, we have to work our ass off. I uh-- have so many no sleep nights, you know?"

"It's sleepless nights but dude,just how old are you?", her eyes widened.

"Heh, just old enough to spank your bratty self".

*Smack*

"D-Did you j-just smacked m-me?", she shrieked, blushing.

"Nah, it's a small hit. Don't cry like a brat in my ear, please. I'm sure there's a hole-", he stopped his eyes widening. His blood ran cold by the tingling sensation on the side of his right leg.

"Oh my god, girl. What are you doing!?", he screamed.
Vanessa let out a confused gasp at his sudden outburst and wiggling of the male's body.

"What? What did I do? Hey stop moving!"
"Did you do th-the thi-thing? It's wet d-down there", he asked blushing, wanting to face palm himself for being stuck in this kind of situation.
"DUDE WHAT THE--NO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING", she screamed, her heart beating fast fearing that the rope might snap at any moment, with his wild movements.

"I'M GETTING WET!"
Vanessa couldn't contain her laughter at his screaming and also his choice of words.
She bursted out laughing, shaking in his embrace uncontrollably, but stopped wincing in pain.

Some rocks might've jabbed into her side while she slid on the hill.

"God, your choice of words--- that's not how you say it. And I didn't do anything, it must be water bottle,ok?", she assured him as she remembered her assistant giving a water bottle for her.

"Oh," his expression changed to normal one when he realised, "sorry", he squeaked.

They spent another half an hour of listening to the people's cries from the top, but the pair couldn't do anything, right?

They awkwardly listened to their friends' confessions, most of them are Vanessa's friend cum assistant, who's now busy taking videos of how her boss was stuck in a weird situation.

"Do you think there's a Superman?"
"Are you kidding me now, girl?"
"No think about it, if he does, do I have to kiss him? 'cause that would be hella awkward"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Why? Why would he even kiss you?"
'Why kissing is the first thing that ever came to her mind? Doesn't she have anything better to think?'

"It would be awkward because I've never kissed anyone", she admitted and widened her eyes and mouth agape.

They fell silent for a second as the air around them felt tensed, even more than before.
"Oh um, you--"
"My h-hands are hurting, can I loosen my hands, just a little bit?"
He cleared his throat, "Okay".