EPILOGUE

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes, thank you.

✰✰✰

Crowd cheering loudly in the background, the band members of BTS sat down in their seats with loud thuds.

They were exhausted and out of breath for singing and dancing and running for 3 hours straight.

One of them stood up after he caught his breath and walked out of the room silently, while the others watched him with pity.

He's been like this for months after the incident. Yoongi still hadn't come out of the shock of the incident. He's..... vulnerable.

His life became just like how Vanessa described her life was after her friends' death. He kept having nightmares of a faceless person smiling and laughing at him. He would wake up with a jolt and sit on his bed, weeping softly to himself.

The person being dead or alive, he still can't see them anymore. He can't. And he can't get rid of this empty and void feeling in his heart making him feel like he's incomplete.

He looked at his own reflection in the mirror, while still panting heavily and turned the tap. He washed his face and looked back at himself in the mirror and sighed.

---

There was a knock on the main door where only staff and BTS members were allowed.

A makeup artist sighed and stood up and opened the door only to gasp in surprise and let the person in.

The staff were staring at the person in pure awe and amazement. Not for looking like an angel, but a saviour.

Vanessa walked into the middle of the room, clutching her elbow crutch rather tightly. Her palms sweated profusely and gulped and licked her chapped lips.

She saw all the members of BTS in their sitting positions, panting heavily.

They wore expensive and shiny clothes bedazzling under the lights, as she chuckled when she saw a band member, Park Jimin staring at her in awe and gasped in surprise.

Soon, other members joined him as she awkwardly rubbed on her nape and looked in every direction for that one person.

Her smile dropped when she couldn't find him.

They all greeted her with hushed tones to not scare Yoongi with their loud noises and jumped in their places excitedly. They want to surprise him.

Yoongi came out of the rest room sniffling and let his gaze fall on the person standing in the middle of the room, while the others waited for his reaction.

His eyes widened in surprise and let his jaw fall open in a large oval shape.
He blinked, slowly walked up to her when she nervously laughed and greeted him.

"Hey"
"......"
"I'm uh....I saw your videos. M-My sister told me about your group and-", she stopped herself blinking and stared at his eyes, which were starting to pool with unspilt tears.

She looked down trying to compose herself and let out a shaky breath, while the others watched them with sad eyes.

She sniffled and stared up at the members, "I'm an ARMY now", she grinned and stared back at the silent male.

"Hey", she called him softly.
"Hi", he whispered.
"So...how are you?"

He let out a small laugh, tears spilling with the sudden movement, "I'm fine, yeah....you?"

"I'm--- I'm fine....Yoongi...", she trailed off when his name rolled out of her mouth awkwardly.

She ducked her head downwards and inhaled sharply and said the sentence she's dreading to say for the last 3 months.

"Seesaw"
He frowned when he heard her whisper.

"Trivia Seesaw", she looked up at him and smiled, "the song you sang for me that day, Yoongi. Trivia Seesaw. It's my favourite now"

His bottom lip and chin trembled when he lunged forward and pulled her into a tight bear hug.

"It's Gummy Bear for you", he let out into her ear as she chuckled with tears and hugged him back with the same strength.

Even though she is hugging him with one hand and balancing herself with the elbow crutch, he felt complete.

He felt like the missing piece was found and he felt relieved after 3 months.

He felt familiar and happy and safe again in her familiar hold and embrace.

And he's never going to let her go like she didn't in the air. Oops! On air.

Fin

-------❦-------

"Thank you for reading my book. Hope you loved it".
-Diya

✰✰✰

YASS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEARING WITH MY BOOK. This was supposed to be a oneshot but-- eh~
Trivia Seesaw is my favourite song and I dedicate this whole book to Yoongi(Suga) and this masterpiece of a song. And (yeth,I know I'm late but) stream DAECHWITA for clear skin, bishes!
I uploaded this entire book in one night, pfftt. Hope y'all enjoyed this as much as I did, while writing.

^ it's him, tis he

^ it's him, tis he. It's Min Yoongi aka Suga aka AgustD aka LilMeowMeow aka MinSugaJjangJjangManboongboong
(ihavesomanyofhispicsthatitook10minutestoselectoneomg)

 It's Min Yoongi aka Suga aka AgustD aka LilMeowMeow aka MinSugaJjangJjangManboongboong(ihavesomanyofhispicsthatitook10minutestoselectoneomg)

MOMMY,WHY IS HE SO CUTE LIEK-

And also check out my oneshot "The Passenger".
And YASSS! NOW I CAN SLEEP!!
Have a great day/night.
Purple you!💜