27‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
Memphis,TN
Friday 6:30pm

"Congratulations"My family said as I walked up to them and smiled but dropped it once I realized someone wasn't here.

"Where my mama?"I asked.

"She uhh left"Andrew lied.

"You know we sound and do the same thing with our head when we lie"I said to him. "It's ok tho I figured she wasn't here because I didn't here her yelling.I just hoped she was here not saying anything at least" I shrugged.

"It's ok baby sis you got us you don't need her" Jass said.

"Exactly come here" Andrew said pulling me into a hug as I started crying.

"She was there to see everybody graduate but me and you.She had a valid reason for you but me I just wanna know what I did wrong for her to hate me"I sobbed.

"She don't hate you" Layla assured.

"Yes she does I kept it to myself when she use to come in my room and make side comments or buy y'all stuff and take y'all places and leave me out of it"

"What when she took us somewhere and you didn't go" Jass asked.

"That time y'all went to main event without me" I told her

"What she told us you said you didn't wanna go"Layla looked confused.

"Exactly she don't love me y'all and every time I had the courage to go talk to dad about it he wasn't home and she was in the room on the phone talking to somebody about me.Im sorry y'all this was supposed to be a happy day and I just ruined it" I unwrapped my hands from around Andrew and whipped the rest of my tears still sniffling a little bit.

"No we sorry" My grandma said hugging me then handing me a gift.

"Yeah we don't know what's gotten into your mother we'll talk to her" My grandpa stated.

"No it's ok cause then she's going to start acting fake and I don't want no negative vibes around me" I honestly said.

"Ok baby whatever you want now forget about her and enjoy your day. I'm sorry I didn't notice you were going through this but from know on ima make sure your straight"My dad said and gave me a hug.

"It's ok wasn't nobody gone know if I didn't say anything because I kept it in"I shrugged.

"Ight enough of this sap shit lets gooo"Andrew said.

"Let's get itttt" I dragged. "Wait wait I need to go tell my friends"

"They gone be there"Jass told me.

"Oh ight where we going tho?"I asked.

"You gone see just wait"My grandma said.

"Mmcht ok can we get some food"I said as we walked outside.

"Yeah and what's going on with you and that lil boy?"Andrew asked me as we got in his car.

"I know you heard me yelling when they called his name and I know you heard him yelling when they called my name"I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah that's why I'm asking you said y'all wasn't nothing and y'all over here yelling that's my baby"He said trying to mock me.

"We just talking still" I laughed at him trying to sound like me.

"Not for long"Jass mumbled.

"What"We both asked her.

"Nothing you gone see"Jass said smiling typing on her phone.