40‼️

Jeremiah Kai Taylor
                   Memphis,TN
Saturday 5:00pm

"Ight lets go to the oth-hey Jt baby I haven't seen you in forever"Shanice cut Mia off.

"Girl ion like you"I mugged her.

"What Jt your like a son to me how dare you"Shanice said walking closer to me with her arms out.

"Lady you bet not touch me I only messed with you cause you was lil sis mama"I said swatting her away.

"Wow yo burden ass really turned everyone against me"Shanice said to Diamond.

"Don't talk to girl G she already beat yo ass ion think you want ha to do it again"O told her.

"Lil boy you always speaking for her that's why I was with your dad last night"She smirked at Diamond.

"You said that like I was supposed to care yo ass the one that's following us everywhere"Diamond said.

"Desperate ass bitch you lucky we here with kids cause I would've beat yo ass on my mama bro!"Harmoni yelled getting mad.

"Exactly lucky I'm pregnant and don't wanna have a miscarriage cause you had my friend messed up shooting her hell wrong with you"Mia said calmly stank facing Shanice.

"Oh so now y'all all big and bold but when I bring Ashton out here it's gone be a different story"Shanice said walking closer to us.

"Bitch who scared of Ashton none of us"Chris scrunched his face up.

"Yeah let's see what y'all say when I make this call"She said taking her phone out to call Ashton I guess.

After she hung up the phone minutes later 3 nigga's with Ashton walked up to Shanice.

"Hey baby"Shanice said and kissed Ashton.

"Ughhh"I said making throw up noises. "Y'all almost made a real nigga throw up" I scoffed and everybody burst out laughing.

"Leave it up to this nigga to have you laughing in a time like this"O said chuckling a lil bit.

"For real"Chris said and everyone else agreed.

"Sorry not sorry to ruin this ugly lil moment y'all was having but it's time to get to business"Ashton spoke.

"Nigga we ain't got shit to discuss get yo ass on"O said waving him off walking to the parking lot.

"Wait he may do some don't turn yo back see what he got to say"Chris stopped O.

"Fuck you want Ashton"O said.

"I wanna make a deal"Ashton said.

"Oh hell naw we don't make deals"Harmoni said.

"You might wanna hear me out before you come to conclusions sweetie"Ashton said licking his bottom lip.

"Nigga I'll kill you bout that one don't play"Chris said pointing to Harmoni and Ashton chuckled.

"Eww you need some chapstick"Mia said and curled her top lip over her nose.