45‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
Memphis,TN
Tuesday 9:30am

Last night I just went home and smoked a blunt it was too much going on and I ain't wanna think about it.

Right now I'm getting ready to go see Mia she got out the hospital earlier today. She has to go to therapy and has to take medicine.
__________
"Hey Mia"I said walking in forcing a smile.

"Hey friend what's wrong"Mia asked giving me a hug

"I'm cool"I lied. "How you doing tho?"

"Better just regretting what I did honestly but what's wrong for real"

"Glade you feeling better and I'm good just some happened with O but ion wanna talk about it"

"Ok girl but if you change your mind remember I'm here for you just like you told me yesterday"She smiled.

"Thanks now lets go get some to eat cause I'm hungry"

"It's yo fault you took so long"Mia mugged me.

"Childdd you could have picked the food up and brought it here having it ready to eat"

"I am not yo maid"Mia said as we walked out the door.

"Mmcht"I said as we got in my car.

"We need to be looking at colleges"

"Yeah you know what you going to major in"

"Cosmetology and business what about you"

"Oouuu ok but ion even know yet I think I may major in psychology or journalism"I shrugged pulling up to Denny's.

"You'll so good in whatever you choose but I feel like psychology would be better because when you write it takes you a long time. And in college I know the professor gone have you doing hella essays"She said as we got out the car.

"You right you right. Ima go for psychology"

"Now we just need to figure out what school"I nodded.

"Hi welcome to Denny's how many"

"A table for 2"I said.

"Ok right this way"The waitress said and we followed her.

"I got letters from 5 places"I told Mia.

"Ok I see you what are they cause I got some too"

"Vanderbilt,Florida a&m university,Saint Louis university,university of Memphis,and Belmont university"

"Damn Florida and St.Louis hella far"

"Yeah Ian going to those cause ion wanna be to far away from my family I'm thinking I'm going to go to Vanderbilt because I got a full scholarship with them"

"Oh my god"Mia squealed.

"Girl my ears damn"I mugged her.

"My bad but I was planing on going there too"

"Hi my name is Cathy. I will be your sever today what will you guys like to drink"

"Orange juice"Me and Mia said at the same time.

"Alright I'll be back with your drinks"

"You for real about going to Vanderbilt"I asked Mia.

"Yes I got a scholarship their too. I been saving up money for an apartment and stuff down their"

"Girl we could live together to save money"I said as the waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered our food.

"Good idea I'm glade I got a scholarship cause that would have been hecka more money"