𝒗𝒊𝒊. ordinary people

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑The Time We Met┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
The Time We Met
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑The Time We Met┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Mystic Grill

     Florence Salvatore had no idea how to escape the immortal hybrid that she'd pissed off. She never had to run from him before, or anyone for that matter. She didn't know what she should do first, where to start, what to do, nothing... she was utterly clueless.

     The only thing she was sure of was apologizing to the gorgeous brunette she'd unintentionally stood up the other day. She was aware that Mystic Falls was the last place she should be, but she couldn't help herself from seeing the human girl, even if it was for the last time.

     She stood in a corner watching Emma drag the damp cloth over the bar counter, it was in the middle of the afternoon so Flor knew she wasn't that busy. Her legs took her over to where she stood behind the table separating the employees from the customers.

     "Hello." She flashed her charming smile hoping to sway her. Emma looked up from the wooden surface she was cleaning slightly startled. Her beautiful emerald green eyes hardened seeing the brunette vampire before her.

     She wanted to storm away from her, put as much distance between them as possible, but unfortunately she was working and she didn't have the luxury of doing that. "What can I get you?" She asked adverting her eyes to anywhere but the woman's face.

     "Just a moment of your time." Flor didn't let her cold demeanor dishearten her and kept the soft smile on her face.

     Emma unconsciously clenched her jaw saying, "Well I'm a little busy so..." She was lying her ass off, she knew that. It was noon! The Grill was not even close to being crowded. "If you're not going order anything—"

     "Just please, hear me out okay?" Flor reached for the girl's hand and gently grasped it into her own. "I'm sorry. I know I bailed on you and believe me this was not my intention." Emma looked up from where their hands were touching to the woman's apologetic expression. "A family emergency came up and I couldn't get out of it."