𝒙𝒊𝒗. do not go gentle

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑No Time To Die┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
No Time To Die
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑No Time To Die┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Marlowe Residence

     "Yeah mom, I got the groceries." The brunette human tilted her head to trap her cellphone between her shoulder and cheek as she gathered the abandoned clothes from her living room. "No, I'm gonna look for some online courses to take this semester."

     "Alright sweetheart, just promise me you'll look after yourself when I'm not there and that you're not dropping out of school." The older woman pleaded with her only daughter from miles away. Unfortunately she was unable to visit her this week due to the cancellation of her flight and the ongoing problem she was dealing with in Maine regarding two coven of witches in war with each other.

     At first Alexandra planned on resolving their issues through logic and tradition but the multiple assassination attacks on each of the leaders proved her job more difficult than she'd anticipated. The gap it created on her plans for visiting her daughter made her anxious and stressed, especially with the swarm of vampires and originals in Mystic Falls.

     She never discussed her troubles with her daughter but Emma could quite easily pick up on her mother's emotions even when she tried so hard to hide them. "I promise mom, I'll be careful and go back to school. Now you gotta promise me."

     She heard the woman sigh in both relief and frustration at her request but they knew it only worked if they both stuck to it. "I swear to you, my beautiful and brilliant Emma, that I will stay out of trouble and be careful not to get caught in the crossfire." Alexandra promised with a hint of a smile on her face.

     "Good. I love you mom."

     "I love you too sweetheart." The brunette human hung up the call with a warm smile on her face and resumed cleaning up the house.