𝒙𝒗𝒊. the departed

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Bag Of Bones ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
Bag Of Bones
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Bag Of Bones ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

The Road

It was official; they have achieved the world record of having the most dramatic and unpredictable life.

Flor pinched the bridge of her nose while listening to the conversation happening back in town. While the three siblings were halfway out of town Jeremy had called and informed the Salvatores of his sister's unfortunate accident. Apparently in the process of saving her from where she was held prisoner in Klaus's mansion the young teen had damaged her head causing her to pass out hours later.

Flor was beginning to question her sanity at that moment, why didn't Elena leave town with her brother, was beyond her comprehension. Instead she constantly chose to stay in a place where her life was threatened to be taken and her loved ones in danger of dying. She found it odd how the girl was so hell bent on remaining in their house that was filled with nothing but memories of her deceased family members.

Albeit she doubted even if the girl did decide to leave town her brothers would allow it, or her friends for that matter. So Flor was forced to sit next to an irritated Damon as he drove towards the storage unit the brunette woman had suggested, gripping the steering wheel tightly while glaring at the phone in his sister's hand.

"So, Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not." Elijah spoke cutting her wondering thoughts short and bringing her attention back on the matter at hand; giving back Klaus's body to his family as they ran far away from this town forcing Alaric to follow them until the end of his days.

"Not!" Her brother loudly interjected, annoyed that such a thing was being decided without his presence. "Hello! Did that concussion give you brain damage? His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!" He exclaimed with an incredulous frown on his brows.