𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. growing pains

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Shadow Preachers ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
Shadow Preachers
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Shadow Preachers ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Flor's Loft

     Florence Salvatore was many things; a woman, a vampire, a murderer, a lover, a friend, a sister. But most importantly... she was a survivor. From a young age she was taught by two of the most infamous self preservers to have ever walked this earth, to value her own life above all others. So naturally the young girl took in their advice and walked their path for some time.

     But then her brothers came in the picture.

And now along with her family came an obscene amount of drama and baggage that she wasn't ready to handle and couldn't just deal with any longer. Her brothers would dive head first into their own deaths if it meant ensuring the survival of Elena Gilbert. But not her, Flor wouldn't ever sacrifice her own life to save another person.

She was a survivalist and as much as it pained her to leave her brothers right now, when they needed her the most, she couldn't put herself at any more risk. She needed out... she wanted to go away.

The brunette was slightly thankful she hadn't completely moved in the Boarding House, otherwise she was forced to endure a very prolonged awkward moment. Flor sped from one corner of her loft to the other trying to pack up the luggage she deemed necessary.

The voicemail Caroline Forbes had left her stating their very much public supernatural identities was known to the town's council had sent her into a frantic phase, not to mention how bewildered she still was upon realizing Klaus had been lying to her, her entire life, her loyalty had been based on deception and manipulation.

For the sake of whatever that was left of her sanity the brunette Salvatore didn't dare stopping her rushed movements until she was as far away possible from the dreadful town.