𝒙𝒙. the five

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Centuries Old Tale ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
Centuries Old Tale
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Centuries Old Tale ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Salvatore Boarding House

     Flor lounged on the maroon colored plush couch in their living room, generously sipping at her whiskey as she watched her younger brother inspect a symboled stake that belonged to the now presumably dead hunter. She wanted to offer her aid in rummaging through Conner's belongings but she decided that observing them with a healthy buzz was a far more entertaining idea.

     "So what is all this?" Stefan asked as soon as his older brother entered the parlor with yet another box in his arms.

     "Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV." The raven haired vampire explained setting the package down on the counter. "May he rest in peace. I'm searching for a supernatural handbook." He began to look through the various documents and objects.

Stefan raised a skeptical brow putting down the carved stand. "You know for a fact he was supernatural?" He asked for assurance

Flor whom had been half laying and half sitting on the couch scoffed rather loudly. "Well, he wasn't natural either." She took a gulp of her whiskey downing it in one. "I mean seriously, what normal hunter just magically shows up to a town right after someone blows up the entire founders' council." She muttered standing up, she sauntered towards the minibar to pour herself another glass. "The guy's covered in tattoos that only Jeremy Gilbert seems to see, wears vervain laced leather gloves and is a pain in our asses."

Both Salvatore men agreed with the brunette but couldn't help but be amused by their sister's slightly drunken rambling. "Klaus mentioned something about him being one of the Five." Damon continued picking up different papers to inspect. "And then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Seem natural to you?"

"What's the Five?"

"That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook." The raven haired Salvatore answered his brother when his cellphone started to ring in his pocket. He pulled the device out, checking the caller and then answered. "Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff." He greeted with a hint of sarcasm laced in his tone.