Here we go again..

I felt the heat rise to my face as the whole camp began singing happy birthday to me. All this attention on me.. wasn't the greatest.

But then I looked up to see Amora sitting across from me leaning her arms carelessly on the table. I found myself getting lost in her beautifull hazel eyes. I've known her since..well since forever. And been in love with her for just as long. But I was way to much of a wimp to act on it. She could never love me back, she's to perfect.

"Uh Luke, you gotta blow out the candles pal.."

"Oh yeah.." I said throwing a sheepish smile at my father, Jason Grace.

I blew out the candles quickly and everyone cheered causing my face to heat up even more.

"Fourteen..can't believe it.." my other dad Percy said with a chuckle.

Yeah..I said other dad.

Both me and Amora aren't exactly normal kids..

I Luke Jackson am the son of two great hero's. Percy Jackson, son of the sea god, savior of Olympus. And Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, former praetor of the twelfth legion.

And Amora Di angelo is the daughter of two other great hero's. Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades, Hero of both wars. And Will Solace, son of Apollo, saviour of countless hero's.

You see waaay back in the day the gods realized they had a problem on their hands. Their children were beginning to take intrest in the same gender. And well, two guys can't exactly have a kid. And the gods wanted their kids to have kids so they would still have somebody to do their dirty work. So boom, they made it possible for two guys to have a kid. It's more common in big three kids, because their genes are stronger but it's still a pretty rare occurrence. So me and Amora are what mortals would call, a medical miracle.

"I feel old.." Percy groaned.

"Well you are thirty four." Nico teased.

"Well you're thirty dad." Amora piped in.

Nico shot her a quick glare, "Thats not old."

Amora giggled and my heart melted a little.

I looked over to see my dads arguing about something. I chuckled, they we're almost never serious fights. Just stupid stuff like, whos faster, who can jump higher ect.

Chiron trotted over looking annoyed.

"When will you to grow up?" He asked exasperated "go run it off!"

"But!-" they agrued.

"Nope. Go." Chiron commanded.

They sighed and started off at a jog.

I leaned over the table, "Hey wanna get out of here?"

"You want to ditch your own party?" Amora asked.

I nodded with a smirk.

She chuckled and crawled under the table, I followed her. You see Amora can shadow travel very short distances. The most she's ever done was a mile and that wiped her for the rest of the day. But underneath the picnic table was dark enough and we only needed to get a yard or two away. 

She grabbed hold of my hand which made me blush like mad. I closed my eyes and began to feel that weird feeling of evaporating.

"Ok, We're good." Amora whispered.

I opened my eyes to find us underneath a shady oak tree about a yard away from the dining pavilion where my party was being held.

Amora grabbed hold of my hand again and we took off at a run. We both laughed as we continued to run.

Nico

I watched the two run off hand in hand amused.

"Have you ever seen two kids that young look at each other like that?" I asked.

"We were that young." Will said putting an arm around me.

"I hated you when I first met you." I said bluntly.

"Jeesh way to kill the mood babe." He said with a chuckle.

I shrugged, "Whatever. I love you now dont I?"

He nodded smiling, "Yeah I suppose that's what really matters."

"If that Jackson kid hurts my baby im gonna snap his neck." I said truthfully.

"Well let's just hope that never happens then." Will said with a nervous smile.

"I have a good feeling about them." Chiron agreed.

I jumped a little bit, I hadn't even noticed him walking up beside me. How the hell does a half man half horse do that?

I nodded in agreement.

"But have you noticed Amora never refers to herself as A, she? Or a her?" Chiron asked.

I froze, now that he mentioned it.

She never did really call herself a girl.

I glanced at Will questiongly.

He looked deep in thought.

If Amora didn't want to be a girl..

How did I feel about that?

Word count:783

Heyy! First chappie! Hope you liike it!