Secrets told.

I ran towards the woods Jason at my heels. It only took me a few minutes to find him.

He was kneeling on the ground with a very bloody wrist and Percy was beside him holding his wrist.

"Jason! Help me stop the bleeding! Amora! Go get Will!" He shouted.

I took off running faster then before. I couldn't actually believe he did that!

"DAD!" I screamed tumbling out of the woods.

He ran up to me, "What!?"

"Daddy! Luke hurt himself! And it's real bad! And I'm sorry! Please help him!" I rambled the tears starting to flow.

"Ok! Ok! Bring me to him!" He said.

I nodded and ran back to the little clearing.

Percy was crying now and Luke looked half passed out.

Thank god Percy got to him before he cut his other wrist.

My dad knelt beside them removing Percys hand from Luke's wrist with his own.

"We need to get him to the infirmary to patch this up." My dad said starting to lift him up.

Jason lifted Luke's legs while my dad handled his front. They hurried out while Percy jogged beside them.

I quickly ran after them.

As soon as we broke through the tree line people were surrounding us.

"EVERYBODY BACK!" Somebody yelled followed by a stomp of a hoof.

People spread out at the sound of  Chirons voice.

We made it to the infirmary.

"Amora. Stay out there for now." Dad said pushing the rest of the way through the door.

I huffed.

That was my friend!

My BEST friend!

I should be in there!

I sat on the steps.

I was angry at me.

Angry at Luke for doing that.

Gods why couldn't things be simple.

~~~~~~~~

The door to the infirmary opened. I sprang up.

"Is Luke ok!?''

"He's ok. The cut on his wrist wasn't to deep. Barely nicked the artery." Percy said quietly.

"Can I see him?" I asked timidly.

"Sure.. he just woke up.."

I walked inside following Percy.

He walked inside Luke's room.

Luke was lying there watching the ceiling silently.

"Hey Luke.." I said softly.

"H-h-hey." He stuttered.

He made a face as if he couldn't figure out why he stuttered but shook it off.

"Luke I'm sorry..for kissing that guy at our spot.." I apologized.

"I-its f..f-f..fi-fi." He stopped seemingly out of breath.

"Fine?" I finished for him.

He nodded.

He looked toward Jason, "wh-why am I..I-i talk-talking funny?"

Jason looked just as confused.

Percy

I grabbed Wills arm walking him outside.

"Why is my son speaking with a stutter?" I demanded.

"Trauma can sometimes cause ticks, or stutters." Will suggested.

I sighed rubbing my temples, I couldn't actually believe he did that in the first place.

I walked back in the room to see that Amora had pulled up a stool next to Luke's bed.

She was rubbing his cheek with her thumb. His lip was trembling and he seemed tense. As if he wanted to pull away from her but couldn't bring himself to do it.

When a tear ran down his cheek she pulled him into a gentle hug. He wrapped his arms around her burying his face into her sandy blond hair.

"You're not stupid. Or scrawny. We all care about you.." She murmered.

His shoulders began to shake.

"I love you so much Luke.. I'm sorry." She said louder pulling away and kissing his forhead.

He wiped his eyes with his good hand.

"I-i love yo-you to.." He muttered.

"The stutters cute. Besides it probaly won't last forever." She assured him.

"Amora. You can come visit again in a bit. Luke needs to rest he lost alot of blood." My dad said with a slight yawn.

I nodded looking at Luke's sad face. Gods he looked like a kicked puppy.

I leaned over and pecked him quickly on the lips.

"See ya later Luke." I said walking out the door smirking at his shocked face.

I really shouldn't have done that.

I shouldn't have given him hope.

But at least he's ok.

Word count:688