Stutter

Today was my last day in the hospital. But I just couldn't get rid of this gods dammed stutter.

"How you feeling?" Will asked walking in.

"F..f-f..fi-fi.." I stopped trying knowing I wouldn't be able to get the word out.

"G-good." I said in replacement.

Will nodded.

"If you ever feel like doing something like that again. Please talk to us." Will said putting an hand on my shoulder.

"I-i know." I muttered.

"Ok pal, you're free to go." He said with a small smile.

I got out of the bed already dressed.

Will raised an eyebrow.

"I-i was impa-patient." I said with a small smile.

Will chuckled, "You are so Percys kid."

"He-hey! My d-dads not im-impatient." I argued.

"And you got Jasons protectivness over Percy." Will laughed.

I shrugged and waved walking out of the room and out of the infirmary. I sighed happily glad to be out.

I was running my fingers through my hair when my hand sudden twitched.

I shrugged not thinking much of it.

"Luke! Good to see you out!

I turned to see Aunt Annabeth walking towards me with a smile.

"G-good to see yo-y-you to." I stammered out.

Annabeth paused.

"I-i know i-i sound stup-pid." I muttered.

She shook her head wildly, "no you don't! Having a stutter doesn't make you stupid."

I shrugged miserably walking away before she could say anything else.

I trudged to the beach putting my hood up. I was wearing a hoodie and cargo shorts. It took alot to put on shorts. I could barely stand lookingat my skinny legs.

I sat down on the sand crossing my arms over my stomach. I had to start my lessons back up in a few days. Maybe I could actually gain some muscle.

I jumped about a foot in the air when somebody sat beside me.

"Hey Luke.." Amora said timidly.

I had calmed down but I couldn't get my left hand to stop twitching. I stuck my hand in my pocket so Amora wouldn't notice.

"He-hey." I stuttered my face tinted red with embarrassment at my own voice.

"The stutters cute I promise." She said resting her head on my shoulder.

"D-d-do you li..li..like h-h..-hi-him." I stammered my stutter getting worse as I got more emotional.

"Who?" She asked.

"Th-the the..the.." I huffed frusterated as my voice betrayed me.

"Slow down Luke.." Amora said rubbing my back.

I knew that she knew what I was talking about. She just wanted me to say it.

"Th-the h-h-h.." I looked down shamefully as I failed again. The hand in my pocket starting to twitch more as I got more frusterated.

"Look at me." She said.

I turned to face her.

"Say the sentence in your mind. One word at a time." She informed me.

The. Hermes. Boy.

"You got it?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Th-the..H-h-her..hermes b-boy."

She grinned clearly proud of me.

"Of course not." She said with a chuckle.

"Th-than Whyd y-you ki-...k-kiss him." I asked curiously.

"That's a long story."

"We- we've got t-time."

Word count:547