Sneaky Look @ Sequel!

And here is a little sneak peek from the first ever chapter of the sequel-- Alpha Theo-- and tell me what you think!

______________

"Happy Birthday, Hollister!" My older brother yelled at the top of his lungs, enthusiastically throwing an unnecessary amount of confetti in the air as people that had followed behind me woo ho'ed.

I resisted the urge to groan in annoyance, the only thing I wanted was to sleep-- not clean up confetti from the floor for a month.

Jack, my older brother, ran up to me. He picked me up from the bed and proceeded to spin me around effortlessly, despite the fetal position I made no move to get out of.

"My baby sister is all grown up!" Jack Daniels cheered. Go on, make your jokes. I sure as hell do.

In all fairness... Oh whatever, there is no fairness. Our parents had screwed him over big time.

"Baby? I'm nineteen years old and you're what? Two?" I scoffed at him. Jack rolled his eyes at me, before putting me down and walking back to group of pack mates who stood excitedly at the end of my bed.

I looked at my alarm clock and almost let out a snarl when I realised the time.

"Jack! You woke me up at 4:20? You ass!" I growled at him, throwing my pillow at him in full speed but due to his werewolf speed, he dodged the flying pillow, letting the smack after in to the person behind him-- who was none other than his mate, Lia.

I let out a loud laugh, before sobering and asking if she was okay.

Obviously she was-- it was a damn pillow-- but Jack had reacted as if it as a wolfsbane laced brick, running up to her and embracing her in a tight grip as if to protect from her other hits.

After cuddling Lia to death, making sure all of her teeth were in tact, Jack turned to me with a glare before he snapped; "You're on the border patrol this morning, so get up." I gaped at him, he can't make me do the patrolling today, the alpha-- AKA my father-- wouldn't put me on border patrol on my birthday.

I voiced my disagreement, only to receive; "Screwing to be you." Ass.

Everyone filed out of room, before I had bothered to get up. Don't get me started on why there were multiple people filed up in my room at 4:20AM, because I don't know either.

This may be a little confusing so far, so I'll fill you in;

My name is Holly Ann Daniel, and I am a werewolf.

If you don't know what a werewolf is, catch the hell up. Most people know about the crazy world of werewolves, I can't blame them-- however they don't know we exist, so don't tell anyone.

I mean, we would want to know that our semi-peaceful world not only had extremists and maths, but also had werewolves as well as many other vicious and non-vicious supernatural creatures.

Yay, fun.