A peek into the lives of the men

The alarm's ringing and before it could disturb his boyfriend's sleep Mew hurries and shuts it. He gets up and leaves to the kitchen to prepare their meal for the day. They both have a hectic day. Mew has an interview at a school for a music teacher job. Even though its not to his liking his boyfriend doesn't like him playing in a band and at bars. When it's uncomfortable for San he'd do anything to make him feel alright. He's still nervous about taking the interview. But the man's gotta do what he's gotta do. After preparing the meal he goes in for a shower and later wakes San up with a kiss on the cheek. He kisses him back and checks at the time it's almost 8 he rushes to the bathroom. They have their breakfast with a little to no conversation. Then San gets up and leaves for his job. He works as a product designer at a firm he has lots of deadlines and takes out almost all the frustration on Mew and he takes it just as it is. He never objects San's behavior even though it's wrong. Mew and San met at one of their mutual friend's party. San took immediate interest in Mew and asked him out then and there. They had a date and Mew started to like him too. In a few months they moved in together. They were very happy in the beginning they had so much fun together and now they've lost the charm. And Mew blames himself for all it. He thinks that he's not putting in enough effort to make it work although it's the other way around. Mew's mind comes back to present his boyfriend didn't even wish him luck for the job interview that he's going to take even though he's doing it only because San wanted it. But he thinks to himself that maybe he is stressed about some office deadline. He finishes his breakfast and reaches the school for the interview. He meets up with the principal and he kinda started to like the job and if it makes his boyfriend happy he's willing to give it a shot. The interview is over and he gets selected. He's really happy about it and texts San about this. He doesn't get a response but he knows that he wouldn't. Later in the evening, San gets home and Mew is busy cooking dinner for the two of them. San gives him a hug from behind "Congrats" he kisses Mew's head "Thanks, San. Are you happy now?" asked Mew. "yes very, you know everything I do, I do to make you feel happy rite?" questioned San. Mew gave him a nod and they had their dinner and went to bed. Mew had a week's break before starting his new job. Other than this, this is their routine. Mew gets up and cooks for the two of them. Whenever San is in a good mood he'd treat Mew well if not he'd be very cold and distant and by now Mew's gotten used to it.

_____________________

Gulf wakes up with a grunt. He hates mornings. If he could he'd sleep through all day but no he has a job and he loves it. So he gets up and hits the shower and gets ready for work. He reaches work and in the cafeteria before his shift meets Sasha. "Hey sash" smiled Gulf and she reached over for a hug "Morning Gulfie". She then looks at him with a smug smile and slid a piece of paper. Gulf gave her a puzzled look and took the paper and saw one of his female colleagues number on it "what's this?" questioned gulf "you very well know what this is. She bought me a bubble tea and asked me to give you her number. Now I know you go both ways and I know you're also not seeing anyone so what's the harm?" she looked at Gulf for his response. "yes I'm bisexual. But you know I don't like dating a colleague. I'd end things with them sooner or later and we'd have to face each other everyday. Nope. Not gonna do that also I can't believe my best friend took a bribe and sold me out just like that" saying that he took the bubble tea from Sasha and started to walk away for his shift. "look at how you've no rules when it comes to taking away my bribe" yelled Sasha. Gulf turned around and gave her a wink sipping the bubble tea . He returned to work and it was hectic but he really likes that about it. This is how his days go. Spending time with his friend at the cafeteria. Struggling to wake up in the morning and being really passionate about his work. With this schedule he really doesn't have time for anything else. He sometimes goes out to bars with Sasha and would fool around with someone if he likes. He hasn't dated anyone in years. He sometimes does miss his family but he couldn't help but stay away from them if they can't accept him for him. They were really close with each other before him coming out and now he has no idea of reconciliating with them. 'If they cared they'd reach out to you gulf'is what he thinks to himself whenever he misses his family.