Things are looking up

Warning: 🔞🔞

Everything is getting better for Mew. They stopped fighting. More like San stopped being rude and cold to Mew. They started talking like back in the days. They even had trips down the memory lane every night thinking back about all their time together. This made Mew happy. He felt like he's finally caught his break. He did everything in his power to make this work. San took him out on a date the following day. They went to an Italian restaurant. Mew was really enjoying all of it mostly the love he's getting from his Boyfriend.

"Are you enjoying this?" asked San. "Of course, I'm. What's the reason for this sudden date?" Mew shyly asked San."Can't I do something nice for my perfect boyfriend. He's very understanding and does everything to make me happy. He got a new job just because I asked him to. So think of this as me celebrating him." said San.
Mew couldn't stop blushing " you're too kind. I love you." lovingly said Mew. San gave an acknowledging nod and said "I do too." their date went amazingly well and they got back home. Mew couldn't keep it in his pants any longer. But he was also afraid not wanting to ruin their perfect days by making a quick move like this even though it's his boyfriend. But he can't help himself.

"Are you tried" Mew coyly asked. "Not really, what do you have in mind?" said San. "Well, I was thinking..." and Mew leaned forward and kissed San and they started smooching. Sucking each others lips, dancing with their tongues inside each other mouths. San quickly dragged Mew to their bedroom. They started getting them out of their clothes without breaking that kiss. And they looked up at each other panting. San then pushed Mew on the bed. They looked at the other hungrily its been a while so they are hungry for each other. San gets on top of Mew and starts to kiss his jawline and neck. Mew lets out a moan. San starts to stroke Mew's dick with his right hand and starts to stroke his with the left. Mew is lying and panting hard. "San I want you inside of me." a very desperate Mew said in between breaths. San immediately spread Mew's legs wider and took a bottle of lube from the nightstand and started to apply it all over Mew and also some on his fingers and then he inserted 2 fingers prepping mew. "you're so tight. Just how I like it" groaned San. "aahhh" was all Mew could say. San took out his fingers and pushed his dick inside Mew. The pleasure was building up in Mew when San rocked back and forth inside him. "Ahhh San I want you" moaned Mew holding on to San's hair pulling at it. San started pacing harder and in a few thrusts they both came. "Thank you" said Mew kissing his boyfriend's lips. "Did you just thank me for having sex with you" San chuckled. They were both exhausted and they drifted off.

The next day

The next day.

Mew still couldn't stop blushing about their date. He was so happy he called his brother just to gush about his boyfriend.

On a call

Tong: Well well brother what's going on?

Mew: I just wanted to tell you you're really judgmental and you should change that about you.