Walk in the park

Two weeks into moving in

Gulf and Mew got along well. Mew is on leave because of the broken femur, he cooks most of the time to help and thank Gulf for letting him stay with him even though the younger tells him not to. But he enjoys his cooking it was delicious. His moving out of his family came out of nowhere so he really don't know to cook for himself usually he depended on takeouts and Sasha's home cooked meals, he has never really risked cooking for himself. Gulf tried to stay friendly with Mew without crossing his limits. He sometimes finds Mew crying alone in his room but he doesn't want to bother him or to be precise he don't know what he can and cannot say to the heartbroken Mew, he has never been in a relationship before. But it hurts him to see Mew that way. Because Mew has so much free time from his work he has all the time in the world to mope about San. He knows he don't want him but that doesn't hurt him any less. This night was nothing different than any other day Gulf came home after his shift, when he went home all the lights were off, Gulf thought maybe Mew had gone to meet up with his brother Tong. But the noise he was hearing inside Mew's room tells him otherwise, he hears loud screams and sobs, he runs into Mew's room scared that something bad has happened to him. "Hey, hey Mew! What is it buddy?" he is trying to calm the panicking Mew. "It hurts Kana. It hurts. Make it stop. Please make it stop. I can't take this anymore." Gulf gets Mew in his embrace. "It'll get better Mew. I'm your friend, you can talk to me." Gulf consoles Mew drawing calming circles in his back. Mew stops crying after a few minutes and looks up at a worried Gulf. "I'm so sorry Gulf. I didn't think I'd lose my shit like this. You'd have had a long day at work I'm also tiring you with my problems." Mew says embarrassed about how he has acted a few minutes ago. "P'Mew like I said I'm your friend you can talk to me. I'm here for you." This is the first time he is addressing Mew as Phi and it came out of his control. His eyes meet a perplexed Mew. Gulf clears his throat "Sorry if calling you Phi was out of line" he says. "No no, it's completely fine with me. It just took me by surprise." a puffy eyed Mew tries to smile at the flushed younger. Gulf orders some take out for them for dinner and they watch a movie while having dinner to relax Mew. After dinner and the movie they both say their good nights and went to their own rooms.

Gulf is drowned with work he is studying for new medical procedures and it is late in the night but he is not done with the research and study when he hears a knock on the door. It was Mew standing in front of his room with a blanket and a pillow. "Phi is everything alright?" Gulf leaves his laptop and runs to Mew. "I can't sleep nong. I haven't slept in days. I'm tired of crying the whole night can I sleep in your room tonite?" Mew asks the worried nong like he would say no to Mew. "Of course, Phi, give me a minute to set aside my work stuff." This is the first time Gulf is letting someone even enter his room. All his one-night stands are allowed only into the room which Mew is staying in now. Mew was setting up his bed on the floor when Gulf offered for him to sleep in his bed next to him. His bed was big enough to accommodate the both of them. "Please Phi I'll feel bad if you sleep on the floor and besides you also have a fractured leg it is not a good idea for you to sleep on the floor. If you're not comfortable sleeping next to me I can sleep on the floor." the younger one was pleading cutely how could Mew say no to those puppy dog eyes Gulf was giving him. "Okay Nong lets sleep on your bed" Mew's response made the younger happy. They both settled on the bed, their backs against each other and Mew was the first one to fall asleep because who knows how long it has been since he had a good nights rest. Noticing the elder one's silence Gulf assumed he fell asleep and he also drifted off peacefully even though it was new for him to share his bed with another he liked it. Gulf woke up in the middle of the night to a murmuring and weeping noise coming behind him. He turned around and saw Mew crying in his sleep he tried to calm him down by patting his back when Mew suddenly turned around and hugged him. It was shocking but of course the younger one loved it and Mew stopped crying. 'Isn't that the important thing here Gulf, let the man sleep.' Gulf was smiling to himself. It became a routine for them Mew will walk into Gulf's room and they cuddle and sleep. No one is complaining. Some nights they talk until one of them fall asleep. Mew would usually share with Gulf his stories about how he met San and cry. The nong will console him until he sleeps and he sleeps looking at the heartbroken elder worried and happy at the same time. He really has no clue how he feels about the elder. 'Do I like him? Is it just a infatuation? What will Phi think about me if he gets to know my feelings for him? Who the hell knows the answer to all of this Gulf? He's with you now! You have someone you really like next to you feel happy about it and fall asleep.' these are the final thoughts of Gulf every night after the elder falls asleep.