The official meetup

Sasha: Haha. So what's her name and when am I meeting her? 😍
Gulf: Why would you be meeting her?🤔 It's a one night stand. I didn't even ask for her name
Sasha: You what now? 🙄
Gulf: And she didn't ask for mine 🤷‍♀️
Sasha: Gulfie you disgust me🤮
Gulf: Meh.. Are you or are you not gonna keep up your word? 😑
Sasha: Yea yea I will. 😏
Gulf: Good. See you at work tomorrow. Love ya. 💙

Gulf puts his phone down and started to play freefire on his Nintendo. The only thing he does on his day off is napping and playing games or sometimes he reads comics. He's the kind of person who rarely goes out and that's why his best friend Sasha forces him to go to night outs with her. She knows that it's not good for him to spend so much time alone. She knows he suffers silently missing his family and she also knows that he won't do anything to make it work unless they're taking the first step. So the best she can do about this is keeping him company. And she enjoys spending time with him and to Gulf she's the only human he can bear hanging out with.

Meanwhile

Mew reaches school as usual and he was informed by one of his colleagues that the principal wants to meet with him. He goes to the principal's office. "Good morning Mam, I've been informed that you wanted to meet me." Mew smiles at her warmly. "Yes, Good morning Mr.Kirigun, please come in, take a seat" the principal smiles back. Mew does as he was told. "Our school and 'TSA Group of hospitals' have organized a medical camp for the kids at our school the day after and I want you to take the lead as the coordinator. Will that be okay with you?" She looks at him curious. "Of course, I'll do that. I won't let you down." says Mew. "Thank you Mr. Kirigun. I know you won't that's why I gave that to you. Have a good day." says the principal. He bows at her and goes on about his day.

He reaches home as usual and cooks dinner

He reaches home as usual and cooks dinner. It was getting late and his boyfriend is not home yet. Worried about him Mew wants to send him a message. San doesn't like it if Mew calls him at work. While he was about to send a message he hears a knock and he opens the door to find a very drunk San standing in front of him. Mew is in shock. San usually doesn't get drunk on weekdays but he doesn't dare to question him. "P'San, did you drive home like this?" Mew reaches and holds on to his shoulders to take him to their room. "Did you eat anything? You reek of alcohol. How much did you even drink?" Mew couldn't control his tears any longer. But he gets no response from San for any of this. He lays him down on the bed and changes his clothes. Worried about his boyfriend's condition"Why did you even drink so much? Am I not making you happy?" Mew asks while removing San's shoes."No, you make me happy Vivi" says San. Mew looks at him in shock and confusion. Did San just call him in a different name. "What did you say P'san?" asks Mew shaking San's shoulders gently. No response. He lets it slide thinking maybe he's making no sense because he's drunk.