The Fours Ultimate Rivals Part 2

I kind of picture Jason as Dylan O'Brien.
____________________________________

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine and man cannot live without love."
-Max Muller-
____________________________________

Chapter 6: The Fours Ultimate Rivals Part 2

What the fuck!?" Damon screams, "You hit her in the fucking face!"

I am now crying and sitting on the ground like a wimp which I did not expect. The guy who hit me stares at me in disappointment. What did he expect me to do hit him back? Maybe later but right now my fucking cheek hurts.

"I didn't mean to hit her man. I was trying to hit you and she jumped in." He defends himself throwing his arms in the air. The tension in the air is obvious and everyone around us loves the drama. Their remarks are loud and clear. Praising the guy for hitting me.

I didn't know the people here were so rude...

"Get up and go home Danielle. This is between me and Jason." Damon demands me and they have a stare off. Is this really the time? I mean seriously who is this guy? Even his friends are behind him hyping this whole thing up.

They must be the "rivals" that the four was talking about.

First the damn "fours" and now they have "rivals" what the fuck is all this shit?

"I'm not going home. Your leaving with me. I'm sick of you causing trouble!" I wipe the tears from my eyes and stand up. Damon's clearly not happy.

I suppose I'm embarrassing him..good..

"Yeah listen to your little girlfriend." One of the pea brain boys from the group mocks me taunting Damon. And it works.

"She is not my fucking girlfriend. Come over here and say that shit!" He screams at him, and I notice his veins popping out.

Totally not offended...

"I don't give a shit what she is. She needs to stay out of this. This is between rivals only."

"Yeah yeah whatever let's fight again." Damon pushes me into the crowd.

I catch myself before I bump into anyone and I scream at Damon to stop, "Are you kidding me? He hit me in the face are you really going to continue?!"

He doesn't even care...

"Go home." Is all he says, ignoring me. Then Damon punches him again and they go back into fighting mode.

Before I can contemplate my next move the four from earlier appears again. He pushed past the crowd and stood beside me, "Trouble in paradise?" He smirks taking a puff of the cigarette in his hand.

"Who are these people?" I ask him fanning away the smoke that is starting to get in my face. Cigarettes are disguising.

"Our rivals. They don't have any specific names. They are simply our enemies and nothing more. It's been like this for years." He explains expecting me to understand.

"Why though? When did y'all become enemies?" I want to know why Damon is so stuck on defeating them right now.

"It's a long story... it would be better for Damon to tell you. It's not my place."

"Ugh not fair. What is your name anyway?" My short temper is starting to show. He doesn't seem fazed at all by my irritation. He must be used to Damon's temper.

"My name is Dylan. Don't you know?" He seems offended. Probably used to everyone fawning over him.

"No obviously not." I retort back rolling my eyes. I'm so angry at Damon right now. I can't do anything but watch the fight unfold in front of me.

Unless I want to get hit again.

"Your feisty you know that?" He laughs and throws his cigarette to the ground, stomping on it with his black vans.

"Of course. How else would I chaperone Damon?" I half joke and he agrees laughing with me. Maybe he's not too bad...

"Luckily your hot or else Damon wouldn't have as much patience with you." Uh hot? What? Patience?? Damon has zero patience with me Dylan must be mistaken.

Literally ZERO patience.

"What do I even say to that?"

Dylan raises an eyebrow while smirking at me, "Oh nothing. I'll handle the rivals go home."

Before I can respond he takes off towards Damon and their enemies. They all look alarmed when they see him approaching.

"Let's continue this a different day I'm out of cigarettes." Wow so that's why he helped me. Figures. They all disband, listening to Dylan to my surprise. The crowd then disperses suddenly not interested.

"Why are you still here?" Damon approaches me obviously not happy that I didn't go home but I don't care.

"Why did you do that? Your going to get in trouble don't you care?" I don't even know why I asked because obviously he doesn't.

"Your not my fucking mother leave me alone." He spits at me and walks away towards his car. Here we go again...

"Damon I'm just trying to help you."

"I don't need your help Danielle." He stops walking and looks me in the eyes.

I feel my heart flutter when he says my name but I ignore and surpass the tears that want to come out, "I know but I told our principal that I would help you." I don't even know if I'm doing this because of Tom anymore. It feels like something more.

"Not anymore. I don't want your help or his." This makes the tears spill again. God I am an emotional wreck today.

"Why are you crying?" His voice is softer and he seems more concerned now. Great this is not how I wanted my day to go.

"I'm not crying." I cover my face with my hands and turn away from him. I hear him walk closer so I begin to walk away.

"Where are you going? Come back Danielle."

"No! Go home. I'm done helping you, you don't have to worry about me anymore!" I start running to my car before he can catch up to me. Luckily he doesn't chase after me.

I don't think I can do this anymore...Damon really hates me.

He didn't even care that I got hit in the face. This whole deal is over.